Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Kid Ringside Presents: TRADING BLOWS!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kid Ringside Presents: TRADING BLOWS!
Not-So-Bad Lad
Secret Honorary Auxiliary Substitute Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not-So-Bad Lad   Email Not-So-Bad Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey everyone. Alright, I know we've all been on the message boards or chatrooms and someone brings up the 'Who would win' conversations. Most of the times their trite and futile arguments, but I got a feeling that the people on this board will be a little bit more...sophisticated than most others [Poke Joke] so I came up with the best list of fights between The Legion and Random Marvel characters (cause I don't like most of them, so I wouldnt really mind if they get the crap beat out of them [Smile] ) I could think of to see what your opinons are! Oh, and please dont just type the name of the person you wanna see win. Give a little sentence or so about why you think they'd win! Anyhoo, Let's Get It On!

Saturn Girl vs. Professor X

Rokk and Pol vs. Magneto

Timber Wolf vs. Wolverine

Ferro vs. Colosuss

Live Wire vs. Electro

Xs vs. Quicksilver

Wildfire vs. Captain Mar-vell

Monstress vs. She-Hulk

M'Onel vs. Hulk

Triad vs. Maddrox

Apparition vs. Shadowcat

Gear vs. Forge

Dawnstar vs. Angel

Blok vs. Thing

Leviathan vs. Giant-Man

Shrinking Violet vs. Wasp

Invisible Kid vs. Invisiable Woman

Karate Kid vs. Iron Fist

Mordru vs. Doctor Strange (I personally would really like seeing this fight!)

Catspaw vs. Tigra

Andromeda vs. Warbird

Brainiac vs. Mister Fantastic

Well...that's all I can really think of right now. Sorry for wastin ya time [Smile]

[ September 30, 2004, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: Gold_Leader ]

--------------------
"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot

From: The Evil Anti-Moon!!!! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool idea! [Cool]

I'll be back later, after I've thought about it a bit. (Though my initial thoughts are that the Legionnaires might come up a bit short, because they're less experienced...)

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Not-So-Bad Lad
Secret Honorary Auxiliary Substitute Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not-So-Bad Lad   Email Not-So-Bad Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey thanks man. Cool to see at least one person like it [Smile]

--------------------
"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot

From: The Evil Anti-Moon!!!! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Saturn Girl vs. Professor X = Professor X has the experience

Rokk and Pol vs. Magneto = Magneto can actually tap into the raw force of magnetism

Timber Wolf vs. Wolverine = Wolverine has the experience and the adamantium

Ferro vs. Colosuss = Colosuss has an extreme amount of strength

Live Wire vs. Electro = Live Wire has the advantage becasue of his powers

Xs vs. Quicksilver = XS has faster powers, but Quicksilver the know how, um...XS

Wildfire vs. Captain Mar-vell = Captain Mar-vell was a wierd choice, but it would be him

Monstress vs. She-Hulk = Montress, the whole absorb energy and use adrenaline rushes works for her

M'Onel vs. Hulk = M'Onel if the Hulk is in his angry/dumb modes and not one of the intellects

Triad vs. Maddrox = Maddrox can produce more copies

Apparition vs. Shadowcat = Shadowcat is skilled in martial arts and is sub-genius intellect

Gear vs. Forge = Forge can rely on his magic shaman talents if technology fails him

Dawnstar vs. Angel = I think Dawnstar would be the victor

Blok vs. Thing = Thing, over attitude and power

Leviathan vs. Giant-Man = Leviathan (Gim) because he's trained for combat better

Shrinking Violet vs. Wasp = Wasp has the blast, but Vi can get smaller then Wasp, so Vi

Invisible Kid vs. Invisible Woman = Invisible Woman, hands down, the force field and she's intellectual too, not to mention an actress

Karate Kid vs. Iron Fist = Karate Kid, knows more arts of combat

Mordru vs. Doctor Strange = Doctor Strange, only because if this reall did happen, Doctor Strange would have magical allies, but if your only counting one on one, Mordru, he has access to future magic that Strange wouldn't

Catspaw vs. Tigra = Tigra, know how

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Saturn Girl vs. Professor X
- Professor X, because of experience

Rokk and Pol vs. Magneto
- tough one, but Magneto has more experience and is ruthless to boot

Timber Wolf vs. Wolverine
- Wolvie, hands down

Ferro vs. Colosuss
-Colossus is stronger, I think, so he wins

Live Wire vs. Electro
- Garth gets the advantage here

Xs vs. Quicksilver
- XS is faster so I'd give it to her

Wildfire vs. Captain Mar-vell
- Wildfire. Not very familiar w/ Captain Mar-vell but Wildfire is an energy being, which gives him an advantage.

Monstress vs. She-Hulk
- I think She0hulk would get this one.

M'Onel vs. Hulk
-Definitely M'Onel, he's way more versatile.

Triad vs. Maddrox
-Maddrox, cause he can make more copies of himself.

Apparition vs. Shadowcat
-Shadowcat is a genius and a trained ninja, so she'd win.

Gear vs. Forge
-Forge has a lot more up his sleeve than Gear does.

Dawnstar vs. Angel
-Dawnstar, she's probably faster and more agile.

Blok vs. Thing
-The Thing is a faster thinker than Blok is.

Leviathan vs. Giant-Man
-Leviathan gets the advantage because of his SP training.

Shrinking Violet vs. Wasp
-Violet seems to be the better fighter and she can always go microscopic.

Invisible Kid vs. Invisiable Woman
-Invisible Woman, cause she has the whole forcefield thing going for her.

Karate Kid vs. Iron Fist
-Val, fists and feet down.

Mordru vs. Doctor Strange (I personally would really like seeing this fight!)
-Mordru, probably, because I think he'd know more magic.

Catspaw vs. Tigra
-Tigra, because of experience.

Andromeda vs. Warbird
-I'm thinking Andromeda just because I don't really know who Warbird is.

Brainiac vs. Mister Fantastic
-Brainy, because of the forcefield. Besides, not even Reed can match a Coluan mind.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.