Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 45)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You've enrolled your kids, but they grow up wanting to be career McDonald's employees (free Big Macs!) instead of going to college.

I wish I could exchange those 100,000 confederate dollars for modern U.S. currency, and come back to life.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Of course, that CSA$100,000, adjusted for inflation, comes out to about US$100. Oh, and after being dead for most of the last 100 years, you smell really bad.

I wish people would be more generous.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted: I just contributed $1,500,000 to the 700 Club.*

I wish I could fix the low-voltage lights under my kitchen cabinets.

*Offended supporters of the 700 Club and/or family members of Pat Robertson please read in place of the above granting of RhL's wish the following:

I just contributed $0.35 to the Gates Foundation.

[ August 24, 2006, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: Lad Boy ]

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You have the abiblity to fix the low-voltage lights under your kitchen cabinets. Unfortunately, in order to fix them, you will need a special discontinued part that needs to be special ordered and shipped from Bangladesh on a slow boat.

Next: I wish I could take my birthday off from work.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
sure you can, you can quit and take all the other days off too.

i wish i had enough money to travel indefinately.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You have enough money to bribe NASA into placing your ashes aboard the next spacecraft bound for the outer planets.

I wish I were a brilliant teacher.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted, you teach chemistry in one of the rougher public high schools in the Distric of Columbia. Your students just doused you with benzene and ignited you.

I wish I were having sex with a blonde friend.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted! Your new friend is Anne Coulter!

I wish I'd started graduate school right out of college and started my career six years sooner.

--------------------

CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
And you have...

Six years sooner, so you'll be fired this holiday season instead of next...

I wish my Jeep was in good working condition.

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ravenette84
here by somewhat popular demand

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ravenette84   Author's Homepage   Email Ravenette84         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted!
but now insted of gas you have to use lots of high grade blue diamonds as a fule sorce, and you'll never get more that .5 miles a gallon. plus the conversion from carot weight to liquid messurement has yet to be discoverd. But in the year 2209 it will be.

I wish that I had my good eye back.

--------------------
Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning!

From: San Leandro, California | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. It sits in a glass on your bathroom sink.

I wish I had a home computer with free internet access.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted. You're the most technology advance homeless vagrant in the park outside the Arlington County Courthouse -- a free public wi-fi hot spot.

Bring a blanket, it's getting cold.

I wish someone would steal my wife's VW so I could cash in the insurance and buy a Toyota or a BMW.

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted!

But the claims investigators read your post here, and assume you set the whole thing up as a scam. You're out the money, and facing jail time.

I wish nothing but peace and prosperity for the next to post.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ravenette84
here by somewhat popular demand

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ravenette84   Author's Homepage   Email Ravenette84         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted!
but it comes with an odd disfiguring tumor in the shape of ruth ginsberg (sp) on your back.

I wish the new puppy wouldn't use the house for a potty.

--------------------
Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning!

From: San Leandro, California | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted. It uses your house for a chew toy.

I wish I were asleep.

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.