Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 86)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  83  84  85  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Unfortunately, your microwave gets busted.

I wish I could function without any sleep whatsoever.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Your hemoglobin is now replaced with 100% Kenyan AA coffee!

Unfortunately, your true love has just had their hemoglobin replaced with 100% chamomile tea. Which means they sleep 24 hrs. a day.

[cue the theme from that "The Odd Couple" sitcom]

I wish our library had all the books in the Legion Showcase book series, so I could finally read them in the proper order.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted!

However, to keep them in mint condition, you're only allowed to read one page a day - which your library AI scans and uploads to your computer.

One comic book a month isn't so bad...

I wish I had more oatmeal in my cupboard.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Do you really want to eat oatmeal that has a "Best If Used By..." date of 7/9/1985, though? Maybe you should sell it on eBay using the "collectables" option instead.

I wish everyone on Legion World could join me for a drink right now. (And I'd be wealthy enough to pick up the tab.)

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted! However, not everyone can fit into the bar, so you spend the whole night shepherding everyone in in groups of 50, then cycling them out again. Ah well, at least you got ONE drink...

I wish I could sleep all day tomorrow.

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Although, of course, when "tomorrow" arrives, it will actually be "today". That full day of sleep will always just be one... day... away.

I wish I hadn't had so much coffee today.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. Time flows in reverse and the coffee is "rewinded" out of your system. Ouch.

I wish Blaze and I could go to Japan for the long weekend.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. But you get roped into doing containment work at Fukushima, and have to wear containment suits the whole time - no touching.

I wish all the little pesky errands I am behind on would just sort themselves out.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. Gremlins invade your life. They start out helpful at first... but you know how gremlins can get.

I wish I had Kinetix's powers.

--------------------

cleome46

Granted! But you're also transported to a planet where everyone has those exact same powers. So they all just shrug and say, "Huh. That all you got?"

I wish I still had my last job (same locale, pay, job duties, hours, boss, etc).

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted! But you have that same job forever, so I hope you don't get bored.

I wish I had my Invisible Brainiac powers in real life.

--------------------

cleome46

Granted! You now have these powers, while you live forever as a fictional character in the Albert Brooks film Real Life

Your friends and family will always wonder what became of you, unless one of them ends up going to film school and finding out the truth.

I wish all my medical bills were paid. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted! They were paid but you are now forever indebted to your mysterious benefactor.

I wish I had perfect teeth.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You have perfect teeth that you take out every night and put in a glass.

I wish I could get a promotion at work.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted! You're promoted all the way to the top. Hope you enjoy working 60-hour weeks.

I wish I could fly.

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  83  84  85  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.