Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name Three (Page 58)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  ...  111  112  113   
Author Topic: Name Three
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Leonard McCoy
Beverly Crusher
Julian Bashir

Name three actors who played a character who appeared in more than one TV series (spin-offs are okay, but not one-time crossovers).

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Well at least we named the same three doctors! [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Clive:

Other than Jude, name 3 (proper) names of people from the titles of Beatles songs.

Eleanor Rigby
Lucy (in the Sky with Diamonds)
Michelle

Now:

Name three actors who played a character who appeared in more than one TV series (spin-offs are okay, but not one-time crossovers).

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Carroll O'Connor (Archie Bunker in All in the Family and Archie Bnker's Place)

Colm Meaney (Miles O'Brien in Star Trek: The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine)

Lindsay Wagner (Jamie Sommers in The Six-Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman

Name 3 series in which Scott Bakula either starred in or played a recurring role. (third one could be tough without Googling!)

[ February 29, 2008, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: Clive ]

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Quantum Leap
Enterprise
Murphy Brown

No Google, Wikipedia or IMDb necessary! [Big Grin]

Name three meatless sandwiches.

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<Nice memory! I was actually thinking about Designing Women as the third! [Smile] >
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

It also could have been Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I'm a fan, can you tell? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

<Yeah, kinda. [Smile] I absolutely [Love] Quantum Leap--definitely in my Top Five TV series all-time. I remember being impressed by him in Designing Women. Next thing I know, he's on QL, and I'm a fan for life!>

<No clue on meatless sandwiches, btw...not my thing! [Big Grin] >

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I could cheat and name sone speciaty sandwiches a shop I used to work at made, but I doubt any of you would recognize them.

instead I'll go with:

Grilled cheese
vegemite sandwich
egg salad sandwich

name three male film actors who are less than six feet tall.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Billy Barty
Warwick Davis
Sean Astin

Name three Teen Titan villians.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Trigon
Cheshire
Brother Blood

Name three Legionnaire parents who are (or have been) political leaders

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Marte Allon - Mother of Colossal Boy and President of Earth
Winema Wazzo - Mother of Phantom Girl and the Btzglian Ambassador to the United Planets
Jor-el - Father of Superboy and member of Krypton's ruling Science Council (And if you count Smallville, Martha Kent, Superboy's adopted mother became a Senator)

Name three spouses of a head of state.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
I presume you mean current heads of states.

Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh
Laura W. Bush
Does God count as the Pope's spouse?
Empress Michiko

Name 3 currently reigning monarchs who are not currently married.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands (widowed)
Prince Albert II of Monaco (single)
Pope Benedict XVI (considered a monarch and God does not count as a spouse)

Name three indigenous languages of the United Kingdom

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

English, Welch, Scottish Gaelic

Name three Judy Garland movies.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
The Wizard of Oz
Judgement at Nuremberg
A Star Is Born

Name 3 (fictitious) countries surrounding the (fictitious) emerald city of Oz.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  ...  111  112  113   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.