Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Lard Lad's strange new power - The Game (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Lard Lad's strange new power - The Game
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy can tell in an instant the exact time the 1969 film The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie will next be shown on television.

Next:
Mashed Rutabagas

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy can mash any plant material with the awesome powers of his manboobs.

Next:

Pork and Beans

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy's musical powers led to him creating a secret-identity-within-a-secret-identity: Lead singer/guitarist of the nation's most popular All-Weezer Cover Band!

Next
Cashmere Bouquet

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy has the amazing ability to create miniature Power Boys, with cashmere fur, and of various colors!

Next
Hi Yah, Ms. Dipesto!

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
When asked, Lardy can instantly come up with amusing rhymes with which to answer the phone at your detective agency.

Next:
El Chupacabras

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
By saying 'El Chupacabra!' Lardy can cause any goat in the area to be immediately and fatally exsanguinated by unseen forces!

Next:
Onomatopoeia

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Lard Lad can translate a conversation between animals from different countries.

For example a French dog says "ouah ouah" while a German dog says "wau wau" and a Japanese dog says "wan wan".

Lardy can straighten out all this confusion ...

Next:
Mini Apples

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy keeps an army of miniaturized Steve Jobs clones always close at hand, because you never know...

Next:
Roman Candle

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy can transmute any amount of wax, provided it has a lit wick, into an animate Roman centurian, gladiator, or other ancient historical character under Lardy's control, but only for as long as the candle would have remained burning had it not been transformed. At the end of the duration, it resumes the shape of the spent candle it would have been anyway.

Next:
Friends With Benefits

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Whenever Lardy happens to need something, like a ride to the action in an experimental hovercar, or an expert on computer security who also happens to be familiar with nuclear regulatory protocols, or someone who conveniently to know how to get blood out of silk with common items she happens to have in her purse right this second, such a person immediately shows up, and is conveniently an old friend who owes Lardy a favor!

Next:
Party Animal

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Lardy can summon any animal, fictional or real, but only when such animal is requested by 50+1% of the attendees at a party.

Next:

Frankly My Dear, I Don't Give a Damn

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

As Proty was to Chameleon Boy in the Silver Age, as Tige was to Buster Brown in the heyday of children's shoes, and as Billy Martin was to George Steinbrenner in the 1970s, so there's the team of...

Lard Lad and Frankly. Frankly the animate tube-shaped meat product lives most of the time in a magic ring on Lardy's left pointer finger.

When Lardy is being menaced by a mad scientist's pack of wild dogs or hungry monster mutant toddlers, however, all he has to do is say "My Dear" into the ring.

Out springs Frankly, discreetly clad in a delicious bun and all required condiments. His job is to lead the menacing carnivores away from Lardy, to their dooms. (Over a nearby cliff or into chopper blades, for instance.)

By adding the phrase, "I don't give a damn," Lardy can create an additional Frankly, as many as needed for a particular battle.

(Frankly's spirit is the ring itself, so loss of one or several corporeal bodies in battle does not mean his actual demise. He gets annoyed if Lardy accidentally leaves his ring in his uniform pocket when it's being laundered, however.)

Next:
G-Clef

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Lardy can deepen the cleft on his chin, making all the girls go "Gee"! it makes his already handsome face even more handsome.

Next:

Nacho Libre

--------------------

Set

Lardy can make anyone who has eaten any sort of Mexican food (not just nachos!) in the last few hours vomit uncontrollably by shouting 'Vive la revolution!'

Next:

Glee club

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

As soon as Lardy starts singing, all people within 20 feet of him will feel the uncontrollable urge to join a flash mob and follow his every dance step.

Next:

Yogi Bear

--------------------

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.