Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Lard Lad's strange new power - The Game (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Lard Lad's strange new power - The Game
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
If Lardy grabs two of these appetizers in each hand and then says over and over again "I do believe I can fly!", he still can't. But he can eat them and, depending on the level of spiciness, gain the ability to shoot flames out of his mouth.

Consuming several bottles of blue cheese dressing is the only way to negate the effect.

Next:
Spring Break

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy can ace any break-dancing competition with his patented "spring-loaded" matching shoes and headgear. Students of the form travel from all over the world to study his technique and craftsmanship.

Next:
Rio Grande

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy can turn any stream into a raging river by shouting "Rio Grande!" However, this can only occur in Mexico and only on Cinco de Mayo.

Next:
Liver Spots

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy persuades national TV networks to run commercials for local North Carolina regional favorite food liver mush. (It tastes a LOT better than it sounds!)

Next:
The Vapors

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Whenever Lard Lad dons a pair of speedos, all women over the age of 50 must say "Oh My! I think I'm getting the Vapors!" This helped in his apocalyptic fight with the Boy Scouts.

Next:
Retention Bonus

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Whenever Lard Lad dons a pair of speedos, if men can retain their lunch, that's a bonus.

Next:
Contrails

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy can skillfully clean a chicken or fish and-- with a snap of his fingers-- turn the entrails into junk bonds !

Next:
Compost Tea

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LardLad:
liver mush. (It tastes a LOT better than it sounds!)

[LOL]
It would have to.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Kid:
quote:
Originally posted by LardLad:
liver mush. (It tastes a LOT better than it sounds!)

[LOL]
It would have to.

It DOES, dammit! I've yet to have anyone who dared try it fail to like it--truth! [Yes]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:

Next:
Compost Tea

By putting decaying vegetable matter in boiling water, Lardy can produce an excellent cup of Earl Grey.

Next:
Pull My Finger

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy firmly maintains that his Johnson is an eleventh finger and has mighty powers when pulled.

Next
Cheez It

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
When Lardy utters the magic words, 'Cheez It, Louie, it's the cops!' everyone in his immediately area is propelled safely but swiftly hundreds of yards in every direction, and anyone viewing them loses track of where they went.

Next
Continental Breakfast

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
When Lardy flies on a certain major airline, all the passengers are magically served a decent breakfast.

Next:
Building Blocks

[ April 18, 2009, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Lardy owes his small fortune to this particular super-power: The foes of ever-encroaching "Big Box" stores hire him to deliver stirring oratory to their local planning committees. No legion of Mal-Wart flacks can stand for long against Lardy's classic NIMBY speech.

Next:
Mustard Greens

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Lard Lad can cause any expanse of grass to smell like mustard.

Next:
Water Board

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.