Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » 2 True Statements, 1 Lie (Page 32)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  60  61  62   
Author Topic: 2 True Statements, 1 Lie
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
1. saw Michael Moore walking down the street.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Yesterday I went to the dentist to have an impression taken for a crown. Which means I did have goop in my mouth. After the dentist, I went to my gym. When I got off the bus, I saw some blood on the sidewalk. It was as drops. But later the police had roped off that area and another area nearby.

I did not see Michael Moore walking down the street. Although when I was heavier and had a goatee, a couple people told me I looked like Mr. Moore, usually also saying "no offense". One woman just came up to me and said "Michael?" At first I thought she might have mistaken me for my brother Michael, but then I realized she meant Michael Moore.

Your turn cleome

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
People I've seen at Woodlawn Park, the public gathering space nearest my current home:

1) Lt. Nyota Uhura and the rest of the Enterprise crew.

2) One-time Presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich.

3) Marv and Rindy Ross: founders of the Eighties band Quarterflash, with their current project: The Trail Band.

[ April 09, 2012, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: cleome45 ]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
1) Lt. Nyota Uhura and the rest of the Enterprise crew.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Lt. Uhura and the Enterprise crew.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
2) One-time Presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
3) Marv and Rindy Ross: founders of the Eighties band Quarterflash, with their current project: The Trail Band.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

1) I had the good fortune to see "Mirror Mirror" done live and in costume at the park last summer.

2) Kucinich actually did speak at the park while campaigning back in 2004.

3) The Rosses live in Oregon and perform locally all the time, of course. But I haven't seen them yet, except on YouTube.

HWW is up!

--------------------

cleome46

[Bump]

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
1. I ate a burrito for breakfast.

2. I got a free cup of coffee for breakfast.

3. I ate at a place I've never been to before for breakfast.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

3. I ate at a place I've never been to before for breakfast.

--------------------

cleome46

1. I ate a burrito for breakfast.

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

I had a burrito with chorizo, potatoes, sour cream, and salsa at a place called the Starpoint Cafe. One of the perks of eating there is free coffee during breakfast hours and, yes, I've been there several times before.

Quis is up.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

1. I have been to London
2. I have been to Montreal
3. I have been to Tijuana

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

3. I have been to Tijuana

--------------------

This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  60  61  62   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.