Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion World Double Alphabet Game (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Legion World Double Alphabet Game
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Jazz Originals - See "The Song Hookup Thread" for further details. (Also the music threads in the Anywhere Machine if you're the obsessive type... and I know I am...)

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome46:
This would be me, of course:

Jewish Mom - Sit up straight at that computer-- no slouching! And don't lean in like that, you'll ruin your eyes! Are you going to sit up all night posting when you have school first thing Monday? Have you brushed your teeth today? Why are you filling up on Funyuns and Mountain Dew when I fixed you this nice dinner, etc.

Wait... there's a possibilty that cleome might be my Mom!?!?!?!?!

Um... apologies for any post I might have made which, retroactively, might be a bit... um... "awkward," at best.

I think I need to go have a long talk with a good Freudian man. [Wink]

Jerry and Peebz - our esteemed leaders of 3012.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
JQ - Just Quislet - whizzing past us on his way to quadruple Time Trapper.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
John/Rocky - How I sometimes refer to myself in more personal posts.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Justice Society - Many Legion fans are also big JSA fans, especially those of us who were attracted to both titles back when they existed in their own isolated corners of the DC continuity, one in the far future and the other on "Earth-2"!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Juicy Treats - what we get at Kent's annual barbecue.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[snip]

quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
Wait... there's a possibilty that cleome might be my Mom!?!?!?!?!

Um... apologies for any post I might have made which, retroactively, might be a bit... um... "awkward," at best.

I think I need to go have a long talk with a good Freudian man. [Wink]

[ROTFLMAO]

Oh, Ex. If you made it past 25 Earth years without going bald as a Durlan, there is zero chance that we could be blood relatives. So relax. Sometimes an alphabet is just an alphabet.

(Now, drink your coffee, and here-- try some of this spice cake. I made extra so you could take some home to that lovely girl you married...)

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Jokes Unlimited: Good, bad, appalling... they're all here.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Jealous Villains - even the LMB has some heinous villains, and jealousy is quite a common motive!

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Jaybird Writing - the preference of some Legion Worlders to post in various stages of undress.

(I'm looking at you, Pov... oh, wait... that's what he wants!)

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Jaybird Xeroxing - the preference of some Legion Worlders to document their posting in various stages of undress...

--------------------

cleome46

Juicy Yeomen - Anyone remember that time when Ram Boy, Quislet Esq., Rockhopper Lad, and Invisible Brainiac held that, er, Social for those dashing young Coast Guard secretaries in the Victorian Flirting Thread? My, but that was quite the to-do, wasn't it? Oh, the stories I had to devise in order to placate the neighbors the following morning. Gracious!

[gasp]

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Ah, if I weren't a gentleman I would have requested those neighbors to mind their manners and their business!

Just Zen - how we LMBers keep our calm in the midst of attacks by dastardly and disgusting super villains.

--------------------

Exnihil

Kenaustin's Advice - about four years back on the DC boards, kenny told me that I should really check out a site called "Legion World".

Please send all complaints to ken. [Wink]

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Kole's Bubblewrap - a thread in the Titans forum discussed whether Kole would have survived the Crisis if she'd spun this instead!

--------------------

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.