Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » I'm thinking of an ANIMAL 2! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 103 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  101  102  103   
Author Topic: I'm thinking of an ANIMAL 2!
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
I just wanna say thanks to everyone who plays this game! In just 4 months(!), the first ITOAA thread reached the maximum number of posts, and had to be locked away (preserving it for future generations) and a new one started. I don't recall any other thread getting remotely close to that level of activity. It gives me some level of pride to start a thread that has maintained that much interest.

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled game...I am still thinking of an animal. The story so far: it is a predator, it does not eat its own young, is not domesticated, and does not live in the mountains.

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Is this animal land based?

Congrats, lance.
[Yes]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Is it a mammal?

(And thanks for bringing some much-needed activity to Spaceopoly!) [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
It is a land-based mammal.

And you're welcome! This is certainly one of my favorote games ever!

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Is it a member of the cat family?

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com
Legion-Reference-File Lad

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
yeah I love this game...fun and educational definitely! [Smile]

Question: is this animal mostly depending on climbing activity, instead of chasing activity?

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

It is not a type of cat.

And yes! This animal is much more of a climber than a chaser. (Good one Supes!)

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
is this animal a type of slithering snake?
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

It is a mammal, Supes, so no, not a snake.
superboymddjr
Quiet member

hmmm climber....predator....mammal....oh [Hmmm?]

question: does that animal hunt at night?

lancesrealm
amiable

Yes, it is nocturnal.
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Is it a racoon?

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Is it an opossum?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

do not know if Raccoon and Opossum are predators....I called them the night thieves! Opossum went into my patio and spooked me out because when it walked in front of the light creating a huge shadow that's freaking HUGE!! that freaked me out! It made me jump out of my seat. ack. sigh.

okay Raccoon loved to do the dumpster diving...sigh.

okay back to the question: hmmmm...since opossum and raccoon are climbers...so i need to think of another one: is this animal squirrel? [Smile]

lancesrealm
amiable

It is neither a raccoon nor an opossum nor a squirrel.
  This topic comprises 103 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  101  102  103   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.