Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Multiverse Legion Idol! (WE HAVE A WINNER!) (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Multiverse Legion Idol! (WE HAVE A WINNER!)
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
It's getting tight. Even a single first place vote can turn things around at this point!
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lone Wolf Legionnaire:

Hard to vote for Top 3 with only 1 of my favorites left, If only I could vote for Val 3 times.

I feel the same way about Saturn Girl!

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Set:
It's getting tight. Even a single first place vote can turn things around at this point!

I know, I think this is the most exciting round so far. There are also plenty of potential voters now, and it's hard to predict who will chime in!

quote:
Originally posted by Xben:
quote:
Originally posted by Lone Wolf Legionnaire:

Hard to vote for Top 3 with only 1 of my favorites left, If only I could vote for Val 3 times.

I feel the same way about Saturn Girl!
If it's any consolation, we'll only vote for one in the final round [Smile]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
1. Kinetix
2. Gates
3. Saturn Girl

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Gates.
2. Shikari
3. Kinetix

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

ROUND THIRTEEN RESULTS

After another round of close voting (and some surprises, like the return of two voters - hi guys!), we have our Top 3!

(Preboot) Saturn Girl - 24
(Postboot) Kinetix - 23
(Preboot) Karate Kid - 22
(Postboot) Gates - 20
(Postboot) Shikari - 10

We bid farewell to both [Shikari] and [Gates] , two unique Postbooters who are fondly remembered, if the support they received during the game is a good indication. They were certainly DIFFERENT, that's for sure.

Our Top 3:

(Postboot) Kinetix
(Preboot) Karate Kid
(Preboot) Saturn Girl

Two gals and a guy; two Prebooters and a Postbooter with no counterpart. Oh, the essays I'm sure we could write about each of them.

Congrats to our contenders for the crown of Multiverse Legion Idol!

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

FINALE!

Vote for your favorite amongst the final three!

(Postboot) Kinetix
(Preboot) Karate Kid
(Preboot) Saturn Girl

[Kinetix] [Karate Kid] [Saturn Girl]

This round will end sometime on November 30, Wednesday, early morning PST.

Since it's the final, final round, it'd probably be a good idea if none of us change votes during the game [Smile]

Thanks in advance to all of you for participating so actively, and for making this game a lot of fun to run. Feedback and suggestions very much appreciated.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Kinetix for the win (fingers crossed). [Love] [Kinetix]

Gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised - and very happy - that Kinetix made it this far. I knew she'd make it pretty far, considering that 8/11 voters picked her in Round 1, but I did not dare hope she'd get Top 3!

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Karate Kid

(Is this like, by far the furthest Val has ever gotten in this game? I don't remember him even coming near the Top 10 the previous times these Idol/Survivor type games have been run. But I could be misremembering.)

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I checked Future's excellent Multiverse Survivor game, and Val finished int he #85-100 bracket.

In my old Preboot Legion Idol game, he was #25.

And IIRC he just managed to sneak into the final team on Legion Hurt and Heal.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll vote Kinetix!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Karate Kid!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Kinetix

As a birthday boy does my vote count twice? [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
Kinetix

As a birthday boy does my vote count twice? [Wink]

I'm tempted to make it so, but I fear I'll face a mutiny if that happens [Razz]

--------------------

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Karate Kid!

[ November 30, 2011, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.