Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Multiverse Legion Idol! (WE HAVE A WINNER!) (Page 20)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Multiverse Legion Idol! (WE HAVE A WINNER!)
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Saturn Girl. [Saturn Girl]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Saturn Girl

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Val!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey look! I'm one of those annoying people who didn't chime in until the end of the thingie!!

Tradition (as well as Imra's power) demands I vote Saturn Girl!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Karate Kid
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Kinetix

[Styx]
Happie Berfdey, Quislet,Esq.!

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Of the three? Easily Kinetix [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Go, Zoe! <3 _ <3 [Love]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
Saturn Girl
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seemingly Impossible
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seemingly Impossible   Email Seemingly Impossible         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... I would say...

...that there's no point to dragging it out - my voting history (spotty as it is) makes it pretty obvious that of the finalists, I'm obligated to vote KINETIX! [Smile]

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Saturn Girl
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni   Email Omni         Edit/Delete Post     
Kinetix!!!!!!!

--------------------
read the adventures of the Reboot Legion!

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001232

From: dorchester, MA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Saturn Girl but, just barely.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, a lot of new faces signing in this round, and a lot of old ones signing back in! Thanks, y'all! I think this is the first round where ALL the past voters have returned to the fold [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Pov:
Go, Zoe! <3 _ <3 [Love]

I'll count that as a vote, then, Pov [Smile]

[ November 29, 2011, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
AAAAAAAAAAAAAnd this is it, folks!

Multiverse Legion Idol comes to an end!

A whopping 19 voters signed in this round, far more than we've ever had before. I think the previous record was 12.

Watching the votes come in this round was really exciting. On Day 1, Kinetix and Karate Kid were neck and neck - the 1st 6 votes had them tied 3-3.

The next 7 voters gave Imra some love, giving us Val 5, Zoe 5, Imra 3.

And then, 6 more votes came in last minute - and the love was all for the ladies!

Our final tally:

Karate Kid - 5
Saturn Girl - 6

and your new Legion Idol:

Kinetix - 8!

On a side note, runner-up Saturn Girl wins the award for most accumulated points - a whopping 2,520. Saturn Girl was the only Legionnaire to collect more than 2,000 points over the course of the game.

A comparison of the Top 5 here to the Top 5 in Future's excellent Survivor game here:

Gates won the game;

Shikari finished in the bracket from #19-25;

Kinetix finished in the bracket from #55-70;

Karate Kid finished in the bracket from #85-100;

and Saturn Girl finished in the bracket from #211-236.

Just goes to show that voting for favorites instead of your most hated really changes the game...

[ November 30, 2011, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.