Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread, Pt. 3 (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread, Pt. 3
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Archie?
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Correct. Archie asks Betty to call him that in the first issue. She ignores that and keeps calling him Archie

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

I have no idea how I knew that.

Question - Milou is the original (and still current in some parts of the world) name of which comics animal?

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Snowy?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

I thought a non-American might get this one.

Over to you, Reboot.

Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Considering I've never read Tintin in the original French, I'm not quite sure where I dragged that from!

Which team was composed of Social Butterfly, Hollowpoint Ninja, Cornfed, Gothic Lolita and Stem Cell?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Clue time maybe?
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
[Bump]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
The Livewires?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Yep.

*had forgotten he'd ever asked that*

And if you haven't read the mini, you should!

Away you go iB.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

It certainly sounds like an interesting premise. Alas, it can be difficult to find some titles here...

I've been looking for some good local titles which have been out of print for a couple of years. Been scouring back issue bins, but... [Frown]

Anyway,

Doctor Light has never been the friendliest of heroes, but there was one Justice Leaguer in particular she called incompetent (they later made up, though). Who was this Leaguer?

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Guy Gardner?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Nope (funnily enough, I can't recall a time when these two bickered. I think it's because Kimiyo had her milder personality at the time she and Guy were on the team together).

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Batman?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Flash (Wally West)?
  This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  27  28  29   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.