Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion Trivia 4 (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  70  71  72   
Author Topic: Legion Trivia 4
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Continuing from the last thread, a new Q:

The very first time we see Dawnstar time-travel without a time bubble, who is she traveling with and where do they go?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Smallville, with Lightning Lad, Saturn Girl, Phantom Girl, Karate Kid and Blok?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

nope. Before that. And in the one you cite, she was in a time bubble.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korbal
The Lightning World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korbal   Email Korbal         Edit/Delete Post     
DC Comics Presents #13: Dawny adds her speed to Superman's to break the time barrier to witness the destiny of Jon Ross in saving Earth as an alien warlord of Nirvyn.

--------------------
"I am the LEGION--you colossal Jerk!"--Garth Ranzz LEGION #63

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

you got it, Korbal!

Given her sporadic usage over her first couple years, I think that was the first time I ever read a LSH story with her in it.

Korbal's Q.

Korbal
The Lightning World

What is the unique connection between the Legion and a recent Disney Channel program?

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Calum Worthy, who played Lightning Lad on Smallville, is one of the stars of the new Disney Channel program "Austin & Ally"? He's also guested on a few other Disney programs.

...don't be too afraid. I recognized him on a commercial the other day but had to do the research online to figure out just what the show was.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korbal
The Lightning World

Ya got half of the answer right...

--------------------

Korbal
The Lightning World

Along with Calum Worthy, Andy Milder (from the Legion cartoon) also appears, thus "Austin & Ally" brought together the two actors who have portrayed Lightning Lad. Since Future got half the answer, he is up next...

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Which active Legionnaire only clocked in a whopping one panel during the entire four issues of "The Universo Project"?

Hint: Despite the fact he comes close, it's actually NOT Invisible Kid II.

Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Love this story, but don't remember the answer. So I'll guess...Magnetic Kid?

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Colossal Boy?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Blok?

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

No to all of the above, though many (especially Colossal Boy) did little more than be mind-controlled background candy.

Hint #2: The Legionnaire in question didn't appear in the four issues prior to this panel either. That's probably the longest absence this Legionnaire has ever had under Levitz's pen. Yes, some of those issues may include other parts of the Universo Project.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Phantom Girl?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  70  71  72   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.