Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  40  41  42   
Author Topic: The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six!
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Continued from Round 5 - Xben gets the next Q.

Having started this thread way, way back in 2004 (I think), I'm pretty stoked that it's lasted all the way to Round Six! Thanks all for playing, it's awesome getting to know everyone a bit more.

Here's a list of links to the others -

Round One

Round Two

Round Three

Round Four

Round Five

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
All right! First question in the new round...

For my birthday a few weeks ago which of these gifts did I not receive (or buy with birthday money):

a. LSH Archives #13
b. Legion of Super-Heroes: The Curse HC
c. Jack Kirby's Fourth World Omnibus vol. 1
d. Jack Kirby's Fourth World Omnibus vol. 2
e.. a DVD of a film I don't really like that much
f. a DVD of a film I'd never heard of
g. the latest issue of The Flash
h. a new shirt
i. new pants
j. "The Paradoxes of Mr. Pond" by GK Chesterton
k. Amazing Spider-Man Masterworks vol 7 (TPB)
l. "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card
m. Actually, I received all of these - it was a good birthday

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

c. Jack Kirby's Fourth World Omnibus vol. 1

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
l. "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Both incorrect. I received both - Jack Kirby I bought myself with birthday money, "Ender's Game" I was given, as well as its four sequels. I read the Omnibus, and enjoyed it. Haven't touched "Ender's Game" yet - my wife snatched it up first.

--------------------

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
g. the latest issue of The Flash

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Not it. My wife not only ventured to the comic shop to get it as a little extra for me, but also had to even track down the comic shop as it had recently moved.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
k. Amazing Spider-Man Masterworks vol 7 (TPB)

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Got that as well. I really enjoy those early Spider-Man's.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

j. "The Paradoxes of Mr. Pond" by GK Chesterton

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

Got that too. But I couldn't find it to have during a work-trip that I'm currently on this week! It's gotta be in the house somewhere...

--------------------

The truth set me free

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

m. Actually, I received all of these - it was a good birthday

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

i. new pants

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
h. a new shirt

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Got a new shirt, didn't get new pants! You win, IB.

--------------------

The truth set me free

This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  40  41  42   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.