Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six! (Page 22)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  40  41  42   
Author Topic: The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six!
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
G. Geraldton, just for lunch

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
A. Albany, to visit the wind farms

Remaining choices:

C. Coolgardie, for a toilet break en route to Adelaid
D. Doodlakine, for the concert at the pub
F. Frank Hann, to study Echidna populations
G. Geraldton, just for lunch
J. Jilbadji, for survival training

D. Doodlakine, for the concert at the pub

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
I never knew there was wind farms in Albany until I researched for this question.

Doodlakine does have a rather famous concert at a pub according to the local travel guide, but I've not been there.

Jilbadji and Frank Hann are both way way out in the outback, and I don't think I'll survive there.

Never been to Coolgardie either.

Which means it's back to Xben. Believe it or not, the last time I was in Perth, I was so bored that I just drove for hours out into the outback, had lunch at the middle of nowhere and turned back again. Middle of nowhere just happened to be Geraldton...

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Funny story about Geraldton!

OK, which two of these DC series was not a one-time favorite of mine...

1. L.E.G.I.O.N.
2. Suicide Squad
3. Sun Devils
4. Ambush Bug
5. Atari Force
6. Thriller
7. Justice Society of America (Len Strazewski version)
8. Starman (Jack Knight)
9. Starman (Will Payton)

--------------------

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
5. Atari Force
6. Thriller

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
8. Starman (Jack Knight)
1. L.E.G.I.O.N.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Nobody has it correct, but one of you has one correct.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
8. Starman (Jack Knight)

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

2. Suicide Squad
3. Sun Devils

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

Nobody has the right combination.

I loved Sun Devils when I was young - I've never been able to get rid of the series in all the times I've cleaned house since then, even though I assume I would not enjoy it as much now as I did then. It was the series that put Dan Jurgens on the map for me - used to love that guy's penciling.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

8. Starman (Jack Knight)
2. Suicide Squad

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Not correct. James Robinson's Starman doesn't sit very well in my memory now, but when it was coming out, I was an avid reader for the first 2-3 years.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

4. Ambush Bug

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

1. L.E.G.I.O.N.

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

Nope. I really enjoyed that version of JSA, and was disappointed when it was suddenly cancelled. Had no idea of the "controversy" surrounding that decision at the time.

--------------------

The truth set me free

This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  40  41  42   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.