Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » What's My Line (aside from being a superhero) (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: What's My Line (aside from being a superhero)
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I was just watching some clips of the old What's My Line TV show and thought this would be a game for here. While some heroes have maintain the same career over the years (i.e. Clark Kent, reporter) others have had various other careers (although I don't think any had a career as a flea breeder)

So, one person thinks of a career a superhero had in her/his alter ego. People then can ask yes or no questions to try to determine the occupation. The focus should be on the occupation rather than the superhero. The first person who correctly guesses the occupation goes next. You do get bonus points for guessing the superhero also.

I will begin. Our guest has entered and signed in. Miss Arlene Francis will begin the questioning...

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Does your occupation ever involve you leaving the land (e.g. traveling in the air, space, on or under water)?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Not this particular career of mine.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Is there a product associated with your occupation?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Yes, there is a product associated with my occupation.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Would I be likely to use this product?
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Hmmmmm...... It is possible that you would use the product.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

If I were to use this product, would I be more likely to use it in my home than anywhere else?
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

It is equally likely for you to use the product in your home as well as elsewhere.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Are you involved in the manufacture of this product?
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

No, I am not involved in the manufacture of the product.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Do you sell the product in question?
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Yes, I do sell the product in question.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Would I have been more likely to have used this product when I was a child?
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Yes,you would have more likely used the product as a child.

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.