Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » What's My Line (aside from being a superhero) (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: What's My Line (aside from being a superhero)
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, hint time, I guess.

So while the industrialist guess was wrong, this is an occupation that Lex Luthor has held.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
hmmmm.... was Luthor ever a Fuller Brush man?

Does your occupation involve the construction of mechanical devices like Tony Stark's does?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Not normally, no.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Another hint:

While this is not Bruce Wayne's occupation, a famous quote from Bruce Wayne makes reference to this occupation.

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Are you a criminal?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I am a criminal (or a gangster, to be more specific).

I believe this means you get the next character/occupation, though perhaps we should see if someone can name the super-hero who is a criminal in his secret identity...

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, the first post says you get a bonus for guessing the super-hero. The first person who guesses the occupation goes next.

(Though, for the sake of completion, I take it that this super-hero was a gangster as part of his regular secret identity, so Batman's impersonation of "Matches" Malone during the Ra's al Ghul arc doesn't count? Likewise, Moon Knight's Jake Lockley, who had ties to organized crime but was a cab driver not a gangster, isn't who who you're looking for?)

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

It's neither of those.

I was thinking of Eel O'Brian, Plastic Man. Plas was a criminal before he gained super-powers, and maintained the identity afterwards to infiltrate various criminal activities. Sometimes he would lead his own gang, and other times he would work for others.

Over to you, HWW.

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

OK. Our next guest has signed in. Let the questioning begin.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Does your occupation involve a service rather than a product?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Yes.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Is this service of a white collar professional nature, such as a doctor, lawyer, accountant, rather than a more blue collar service, like a plumber or salesman?

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Yes, it is of a white collar nature.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Is this a current occupation for ou as opposed to something you did in the past but no longer do?

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

I don't know if I'm doing it now or not. [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.