Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Nick Vinson Hate Internet! Nick Vinson SMASH!!!!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nick Vinson Hate Internet! Nick Vinson SMASH!!!!
Nick Vinson
Libertarian

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nick Vinson   Email Nick Vinson         Edit/Delete Post     
You know... its frustrating. I cannot seem to find any copies of New X-men Vol 2 Hardcover at all. I have been, at least it seems, to every comic shoppe in Houston. Nada. I have looked to and fro on this here Internet. Zilch. Now granted I am a huge dumb dumb when it comes to finding ANYTHING, at All, on the internet. Usually i just check my messages and chat here. My job as a Youth Pastor sorta keeps me away from computers, as I am out and about with the kids... and boy do these kids want to play D&D alot.
But I digress.

So I ask, you dear friends of LegionWorld. Help a brother out. Where the smeg can I find a copy. I need a copy. I have vol 1 HC and a friend gave me vol 3 HC as a gift this christmas. I could just cave and get the two volumes that are readily available in paperback, but Marvel trades aren't bound worth crap. Also it would kinda look ugly on my book shelf. Yeah Im a snob.

Anyway... back to the reading of Ultimate Spiderman.

--------------------
-Nick-

Is Civil War over with yet?

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
New X-Men Vol 2 ISBN 0-7851-1118-2

It's the oversize edition that came out a few years back right?

Volumes 2 and 3 are out of print. I did a quick look online and have found only 2 used copies for sale. Your only recourse is to keep your eyes open when you visit out of the way comic shops or used book stores and to keep checking Ebay.

Be prepared to pay through the nose if you really want the matched set though you might get lucky at some used book shop.

The only 2 copies I found were listed on Amazon Canada Marketplace and for Amazon UK Marketplace Well over $200 US in both cases.

Good hunting.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick Vinson
Libertarian

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nick Vinson   Email Nick Vinson         Edit/Delete Post     
This is my Holy Grail. I think I might have a better chance of campaigning Marvel to put this back in Print. Grrrr.

They keep the Frackin Ultimate HC in print!

-Nick-

--------------------
-Nick-

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick Vinson
Libertarian

and now I LOVE The Internet.

I can scoop up the whole Morrison run in Paperback on eBay. Hmmm... should I? I have at least until May 14 to decide. Set item for 'Watch.'

--------------------
-Nick-

rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
The most alarming thing about this thread is that, for the first time, I have run into the phrase "What the smeg."

But I am very happy that you have found the entire floppy Morrison run on ebay. My opinion: you should go for it!

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick Vinson
Libertarian

I watched alot of Red Dwarf as a kid.

--------------------
-Nick-

rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
It is a relief to know that saying comes from a TV series.

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick Vinson
Libertarian

You are unfamiliar with the Dwarf???

--------------------
-Nick-

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.