Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Marvel NOW... how many titles will you add? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Marvel NOW... how many titles will you add?
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
They reeled me in with Fraction/Allred's FF. I nibbled at a bit more bait and added Fraction/Bagley's FANTASTIC FOUR. I ain't gonna do a "buy 'em and try 'em all" thing here like I did with the NEW 52, but this *IS* two more Marvel titles than I was currently reading (which at present is NONE).

I'm gonna keep count of ADDS here because, I can't go nuts with this.

How 'bout you?

[ August 09, 2012, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: lowercase mllash ]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

It occurs to me now that I am no longer flush with excitement, a lot of titles will END with this, too. Anybody losing anything they love?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

HOLD UP. Am I to understand that there's a SW6esque TEENAGE TEAM OF ORIGINAL X-MEN coming to the present-day Marvel U in ALL-NEW X-MEN?

ADDED, Trish.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

There's going to be an 18-plus members (LEGION OF) AVENGERS?!!? Oh, Trishes, I may have to read that...!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

SHITSNACKS. Uncanny Avengers sounds good too.

I feel myself going nuts with this...!

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
So far just the Allred goodness that will be FF.

Will have to look at the others, but the young X-Men book might (might) get a look.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

As may or may not be obvious, I've been waiting for a big ol' rebooty style event to give me a reason to check out a chunk of Marvel comics again...

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
It's well known...to me. As I know you too well at times.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I think I outed myself with all those Marvel posts on Facebook!! [LOL] Seriously though, the FF Allred book has me THRILLED. Such good memories I have of X-Force/Statix.

Is that Fraction guy any good? Any sense of humor? (he MUST, judging by the FF lineup)

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

I thought you outed yourself a lot earlier than that...
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Marvel NOW? More like Marvel,NAH!

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Begone naysayer! [Wink]

Allred makes this one a MUST!!!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I think if most or all of these are $3.99 books (as I suspect), I'll be trying very few of them or trade-waiting at best. FF, at least, appears to still be a $2.99 book, so that helps it's chances.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
None. Sorry, but Mervel has disappointed me too much in the last few years. They've gutted all my favorite characters and dumped new books that I was liking. They did like four Hawkeye books, saying they were ongoing, and then cancelled them after turning them into mini's. Eff Joe Quesadilla.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
This may vomit me right out of Marvel comics the way the DC reboot shat me out! I'm thinking of the jumbled up Uncanny Avengers/X-Men team. It's A vs. X FOREVER!!!!! [Frown]

Rick ... the current issue #1 of Hawkeye ... was actually pretty damn good. I liked it a lot.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.