Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Marvel NOW... how many titles will you add? (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Marvel NOW... how many titles will you add?
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
So....is that in a GOOD way or a BAD way, Lash? [LOL]

Good way, I think...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
he he he he he I love Archer.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
A new NOVA series has been announced and I am *THERE!*
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Two strikes against it for me... Loeb and it's not Rich under the helmet...

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, those two things kind of take the wind of my sails.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pov:
Two strikes against it for me... Loeb and it's not Rich under the helmet...

wait ... what? Why's it called Nova then. [Wink]
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Wsn't it Rich who appeared in AvX? Why would they feature him there just to put someone else under the helmet? [Confused]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay Kay
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Kay   Email Jay Kay         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Wsn't it Rich who appeared in AvX? Why would they feature him there just to put someone else under the helmet? [Confused]

Nope--it's a new character named Sam Alexander. He was introduced comics-wise in AVX but he's also the Nova that is used in the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon.

Anyway, there's definitely a lot of stuff from this that I'm at the very least curious about--Hickman on Avengers, Gillen/McKelvie on Young Avengers, Remender on Captain America, Fraction/Bagley/Allred on F4/FF, Bendis on X-Men...a lot of these characters can use some fresh blood, so I hope it works out. [Smile]

From: Arizona | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Jay Kay:
quote:

Nope--it's a new character named Sam Alexander. He was introduced comics-wise in AVX...
Actually, Marvel Point One by Teh Lobe.

"Coincidentally", he's named after Teh Lobe's dead son. Mary Sue ahoy.

[If Rich is still gone, why is there any Nova Force? He took it all with him...]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay Kay
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Kay   Email Jay Kay         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Reboot:
quote:
quote:

Nope--it's a new character named Sam Alexander. He was introduced comics-wise in AVX...

[If Rich is still gone, why is there any Nova Force? He took it all with him...]

No, he was introduced in AVX--he was the one that crash-landed on Earth at the beginning to warn about the Phoenix, and at the end was asked by Thor if he wanted to join the Avengers--which Sam references in his Point One story.
From: Arizona | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, well, I didn't read AvX or any of its tie-ins, so I assumed the Nova therein was Rich.

Boo! Yet another reason I'm glad I didn't get any of AvX!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Reboot:
quote:
quote:

No, he was introduced in AVX--he was the one that crash-landed on Earth at the beginning to warn about the Phoenix, and at the end was asked by Thor if he wanted to join the Avengers--which Sam references in his Point One story.
Wrong Point One. I'm talking about Marvel.1, from a year or more back, where Terrax was killed (again) by the Phoenix Force. You're talking about MarvelNOWW!.1.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

sounds confusing.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm onboard for FEARLESS DEFENDERS starring Valkyrie and Misty Knight!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Yay! That makes three of us. Peebs and I were talking about Fearless Defenders in the Dani Moonstar thread.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.