Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Is there a comic book career counselor in the house? (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Is there a comic book career counselor in the house?
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
A Little Mystery to Figure Out

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Honestly, I don't see a lot of downside to having carnal passions with a hot Queen that controls an army of death's head moths. Sounds like a sexy romp that ends with revenge on all your enemies.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry:
Baffling Mysteries, indeed! Why in the world would the Flame Queen choose a bunch of middle aged white bread guys as slaves? If you were Flame Queen wouldn't you go the exotic muscular young stud route?

you're right. I would. and lots of them.

<high five>

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Honestly, I don't see a lot of downside to having carnal passions with a hot Queen that controls an army of death's head moths. Sounds like a sexy romp that ends with revenge on all your enemies.

See, THIS is why the LMB is so busy all the time ... I'm going to ask Rond Vidar to go back in time and give lil' Cobie some sex ed courses.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers! I'd love to have my own race of lizard men to serve me!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
Now, boys. I know lots of you young lads dream about it, but not everyone can grow up to be the Flame Queen, can they? It's probably best to learn a trade, and perhaps flame locally at the week-end.

(Because I think Ji Daggle beat ya to it.)

Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

blast that Ji Daggle.
SoM
Reboot's backup account

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoM           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Jeepers! I'd love to have my own race of lizard men to serve me!

I wondered if the black guy who was talking to Polar Boy was also the giant gecko on the cover when I was looking for background guys for 21CL...

-

PS: You're up in Legion Trivia: http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=000226;p=69#001020

--------------------
Backup account for Reboot.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
See, THIS is why the LMB is so busy all the time ... I'm going to ask Rond Vidar to go back in time and give lil' Cobie some sex ed courses.

Is Rond really the best person to send on such a trip?

quote:
Originally posted by SoM:
I wondered if the black guy who was talking to Polar Boy was also the giant gecko on the cover when I was looking for background guys for 21CL...

It's a wonder that guy doesn't have his own thread yet, where people make jokes about him hitting on Polar Boy only to be turned down cold.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
He seems *really* impressed by that snowball.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

-
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

-
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

-
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

-
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

quote:
Originally posted by Leap Year Lord:
 -

The expression on her face is amazing ...

"horror/you have lost your frickin mind!!!"

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.