Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Dear "..." I'd like to introduce you to Superboy Prime.

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dear "..." I'd like to introduce you to Superboy Prime.
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
This is a mean spirited thread but, it will disappear once we migrate to the new board. [Devil]

I'm currently saddened by the state of comic characters. I find myself saying "Superboy prime was right ... they are evil!"

I have to grin a bit at the thought of Superboy Prime in the pages of the current Legion ... and you know it will be an issue ALL about those new kids ... heh heh

[tease]

... adios cheap Rond Vidar knock off Harmonia Li !

There is super breath and then there is super breath ... Dragonwing! [Cool]

I'd like for him to meet Cyclops, Iron Man, and Captain America as well ... to teach them a lesson ... they have basically been ripping up the Marvel U Earth for YEARS now with their ideological wars!

sick em Prime!

oh and remind Batman he dosn't use guns while you're at it! [No]

-

and John Constantine light in JL Dark just because!!!! [LOL]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Tell him to get Dan Didio's hair while he's at it... OOPS! TOO LATE! [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
If he'd been around to "punch down" comics prices at some point these last four years, my collection would look pretty different now. [Razz]

[ December 19, 2012, 08:30 AM: Message edited by: cleome46 ]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
noted.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pov:
Tell him to get Dan Didio's hair while he's at it... OOPS! TOO LATE! [Razz] [Big Grin]

Says POV??

HA.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Please please have him start with The Joker. It will be quite a job because The Joker is everywhere.

Then maybe he could work over Justin Thyme.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Hermit
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Hermit   Author's Homepage   Email the Hermit         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd like to see him take on the Red, the Green, and the Rot (or would that necessitate yet another company-wide reboot?)

--------------------
First comic books ever bought: A DC four-for-47-cents grab bag that included Adventure #331. Been addicted ever since.

From: Stuck in the Psychedelic Era | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Leap Year Lord:
quote:
Originally posted by Pov:

Says POV??

HA.

[Razz] [LOL]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Pov is too cool for hair. And pants.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

I think Prime needs to punch reality so that there is a little less dripping blood on the covers of comic books.

"dude, blood is cool, Dripping United States on Winter Soldier, Cyborg blade armed Psylocke, dude that's awesome!!!"

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
He could probably take out most of Top Cow, as far as I'm concerned. I'll live with the collateral damage.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.