Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Ask MLLASH (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Ask MLLASH
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Dear Lashie Poo,

Lately I've been having a recurring dream. In it, I seem to be poverty striken, and passersby keep doing the loser gesture at me as I go around in search of a scepter.

The funny thing is, I wake up feeling enormously satisfied and a little bit tired.

Does this sound normal to you? Should I be concerned?

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm....guess Dr. Lash is still researching the answer. Hope he's not consulting with that Nardo guy.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Lashie Poo gets very busy, righting wrongs and breaking hearts. I'm patient [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Dear Princess,

You are perfectly normal and should not be concerned as long as you keep your sceptre where it belongs!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Dear Mllash,

I've been having a major identity crisis for months and months now...what should I do?

Sincerely,
LARDLAD (or is it?)

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Dear Lardlad,

Sometimes self-loathing can cause one to develop a split personality. My suggestion is to go into the bathroom, lock the door, strip naked and stare at yourself in the mirror while repeating this mantra: "I am beautiful, no matter what they say, words can't bring me down". It's done wonders for me!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Dear Mllash,

I feel like people are always expecting me to be someone other than who I am. All I want is to be my own person, not someone else. How can I get people to recognize me as a distinct individual?

Sincerely,

EDE

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Dear EDE,

It can be difficult to establish your voice in this cold, cruel world filled with reality TV and game cubes and such.

My advice is just to continue to be yourself, let YOU shine THROUGH and your light will lead the way for others to follow!

And remember the words of Beyonce Knowles: "You thought I couldn't breathe without, I'm inhalin'-- You thought I couldn't see without you, Perfect vision-- You thought I couldnt last without you bit I'm lastin'-- You thought that I would die without you but I'm livin'".

You, EDE, are a survivor. You're gonna make it. You're not gonna stop, you're gonna work harder.

--------------------

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Melodic MLLASH,

Please, please tell me now.

Is there something I should know? Is there something I should say to make you come my way?

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Dear TD,

Save a prayer 'til the morning after, save it 'til the morning after.

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Dear MLLASH,

How can I get over my revulsion and fear of the color yellow?

Kid Prime

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Dear Kid,

I came along
And wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called 'Yellow'

--------------------

Jetta
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jetta           Edit/Delete Post     
Dear Mllash,

How can I overthrow my sister?

Morgause

From: Misfits Music | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Selected by Quislet, Esq to be Featured for a Day!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Sorry, Quizzy...

My uncanny powers only extend as far as the Mission Monitor Board forum! [Frown]

I keep trying to get Scott & Gary to give me supreme power over all boards, but they've been slow to respond! [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.