Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » The HOTTEST person you saw today!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The HOTTEST person you saw today!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Male or female! Graphic descriptions please! And no, people you saw on movies and TV do NOT count!

Me? Every patient who came into the clinic today was pretty unattractive so I'll have to live vicariously through YOU all.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Me. It was 123 degrees F when I was flying over Blythe, California this afternoon ... yoicks, was I sweating, even in 10% humidity! Good thing this was all I was wearing ...

-

... oh. You meant something else, didn't you? Hmmm. Well, I qualify on that count, too. So there!

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
The subways always fun during the summer -- people wearing less clothes in an air-conditioned environment (which produces certain physical reactions) jiggling about [Wink]

There's really nothing else for me to do on the train except develop a crush on "the most attractive woman currently within my field of vision." There's usually *someone*, and if not then I nap.

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoneWolfLondo
Reserve

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoneWolfLondo   Email LoneWolfLondo         Edit/Delete Post     
A flock of shirtless college boys, undoubtedly in training for sumthin'.....running down my street!
It was like Men's Health materialized before my eyes! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
Scrofulus!

From: Buffalo, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

There were actually 2 hotties in the clinic today-- one li'l red-headed guy (with his extremely pregnant wife in tow) and one big burly goatee'd guy who looked like he should have about 7 pregnant girlfriends in tow!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
At the Y this evening, there were plenty of HOT bodies.

Of course, most were also flabby.

But I found myself watching a pretty brunette with a pig-tail. She was tall and slender. For a moment, her eyes met mine and ...

Well, what happened in my imagination was far more interesting.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

THIS one deserves a mention!

Today at the clinic was this little old lady and who probably was her son. Okay, so the son, if I HAD to guess, was in his 50s.

Normally, I -don't- go for older men, but THIS one was a S-T-U-D!

Big, tall, red-haired, shorts & sandals (stylish!) with eyes that sparkled when he flashed his GARGANTUAN smile! I was so smitten I kept saying funny things just to get him to flash that broad, sexy grin! (all while giving Ma or Grandma or whoever she was the red-carpet treatment)

And when he WINKED at me... *Swoon!* Mayhap I was *too* obvious...?

I was sorry to see them (him) go...

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.