Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Boy Meets Boy -episode 2

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boy Meets Boy -episode 2
Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
Do not read if you have not watched but you are going to...

first of all, in the previews last week they made it seem like they were going to reveal to James that some of the contestants were straight. WRONG!!!

The twist was that they separated the remaining 12 guys into 3 groups of 4 and James had to pick 1 from each group to get rid of.

He got rid of 2 straight boys, 1 of which I had pegged but the other one was a surprise. He also got rid of the only guy that was older than him (I think)- who was gay.

3 Straight boys down, ?? to go.

Dan kind of redeemed himself tonight. I didn't despise him as much and he might actually be sincere. James was kind of unfair to Dan regarding the dance instructor. Franklin is still my favorite and I hope he's not messing with my gaydar. Robb is a sweety. I guarantee that Darren is STRAIGHT!!! I stake my homo card on it.

I'm so confused about the rest -straight? gay?

The show picked up a little tonight. I feel really bad for James about some of them being straight, but I'm finding that to be a big draw to the show.

Next week, Andra -James' fairy princess- gains the ability to VETO James' decision on which guys he gets rid of. Hmmm....

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I really enjoyed this. Although I still do not find myself liking Dan *at all*. He has player written all over him.

Wes seems kinda slimy too.

I really do like Franklin though.

I like Steven, but I think he's straight.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb

I don't like Wes either -I think. I keep getting him and Brian mixed up.

Dan's probably a total player. I can't spot them for crap, as my last 2 b/fs can attest.

--------------------

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
I really really liked the gay guy who was eliminated last night...damn!! He's soooo cute!

The youth-looking guy - I knew he was totally straight...look at his polo shirt!?! Who gay guy wears that?

I am not sure about Darren...need to observe him more. He reminds me of two Darrens from Bewitched tv show...they all look alike! At least two of them are gays.

I suspect that there are at least two straights there. I will have to wait and see.

My favorite guy gone! *sob*

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
i think this show is coming to the UK in a few weeks ....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb

Matt, I KNOW you'll like several of the guys. Now I'm going to be imagining you reading these threads while covering your eyes.

I was watching a drama show on FX last night called "NIP TUCK" and was covering my eyes and peeking between my fingers while they showed graphic images of a tummy tuck -and I thought of you.

--------------------

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caleb:
Matt, I KNOW you'll like several of the guys. Now I'm going to be imagining you reading these threads while covering your eyes.

I was watching a drama show on FX last night called "NIP TUCK" and was covering my eyes and peeking between my fingers while they showed graphic images of a tummy tuck -and I thought of you.

[Wink] that's a nice thought ....
From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
So far I can't say that I've been too surprised about the guys that have been revealed as being str8. Some of them you just get a feeling about, ya know?

Like Dan. I dunno, but he seems to be such a game player that I'm betting that he's really str8. Either that or he's in this just to win a game, because I get very little sincerity from him. Like his "revelation" to Andra in Episode 2. Sounds to me like he was just doing damage control and was saying what he thought she wanted to hear. James seems to be on to Dan, though, so I would seriously doubt that he will make it through the game.

At the moment, I'm leaning towards Franklin, Robb and Brian H as my favorites. Although, with my wonky gaydar, they're probably all str8 [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
I like Franklin.

I think the fact that Dan has made it this far just goes to show how much James is thinking with his dick (not necessarily with the other guys, but with respect to Dan). It's almost tragically funny.

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
I really like Darren but he's probably straight. I always fall for the straight guy!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Not to appear ignorant (or rather prove that I am) but...what network is this on? I've never heard of this show. I assume it's on cable since I can't imaging any of the broadcast network airing a show like this.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
It's on Bravo, which IIRC, is owned by NBC, at least partly.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb

As Danny said, the show is on Bravo cable channel -which has a tendency towards airing gay-themed shows.
BRAVO also has "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" which is GREAT and is taking off in popularity. Jay Leno will be appearing on the show in the future and it was on the cover of the most recent Entertainment Weekly -though I almost feel that they should have graced the cover with Bob Hope.

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.