Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Hallelujah (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hallelujah
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Friday's here
the week is long
for the insincere

Quarterflash sang those lines years ago and they just SO sum up how I feel tonight....

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Sonnie wanna wrestle?????

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
that's ONE way to start your weekend...!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
that's ONE way to start your weekend...!

you sound like you disapprove Lashie... come on, get yer big pants on and join us on the mat...
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

AcTually I would rather he took his pants off and joined us!!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

quote:
Originally posted by icefire:
AcTually I would rather he took his pants off and joined us!!!!!

there is that too
icefire
Just like old Times!

Naked Wrestling at Sonnies

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

icefire
Just like old Times!

Round 1: Sonnie vs Lash

Round 2: Danny Blaine vs Icefire

Round 3: Varalent vs Kid Prime

Round 4: the boy with ultra powers vs everybody

any more rounds????

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

Sonnie
mere mortal

Icefire babes, only you could change this thread so utterly in so few posts, you're a tonic after a long week.

So why are you single?

(I'm a virtually married man so why am I asking?)

icefire
Just like old Times!

I've had relationships just not lately I am madly in love with a straight friend of mine!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

Sonnie
mere mortal

quote:
I've had relationships just not lately I am madly in love with a straight friend of mine!!!

we all do that, it always ends in tears, why do we bother?

Apart from them being gorgeous and we so hope we'll be the ones to turn them and there's no-one else on the scene and theyt probably get off on the thought of it if only they were honest about it.... [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Wink] [Colossal Boy]

Anyway, about that Quarterflash quote .....

icefire
Just like old Times!

Well he admits hes interested he just can't accept that he might be gay

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

Sonnie
mere mortal

quote:
Well he admits hes interested he just can't accept that he might be gay

just explain to him gently that him putting out isn't necessarily gay, just friendly
icefire
Just like old Times!

I've tried that and he always wants to talk about us hooking up but everytime I get brave and try something he backs off and says its wrong!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

Sonnie
mere mortal

quote:
I've tried that and he always wants to talk about us hooking up but everytime I get brave and try something he backs off and says its wrong!!!

shoot him?

but seriously, DON'T shoot him, back off and let him figure out where things are going.... straight boys can be soooo confusing sometimes!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.