Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » I just tried... (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I just tried...
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Vanilla Pepsi (not Coke).

I didn't even know they made this. It's YUMMY!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kid chaos

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kid chaos   Author's Homepage   Email kid chaos         Edit/Delete Post     
Tropical Remix Sprite
yucky-yucky

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer Fat Cramer has just turned 122
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Some cats can drive, Braalian, but they tend to have trouble with parallel parking. Maybe cats don't drive on Braal.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Cats also never signal before they change lanes or turn. Selfish, unthinking creatures that they are.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm glad my cats can't drive. They have enough accidents chasing each other around the house.

Now back to the topic, I didn't know there was a Vanilla Pepsi yet. We haven't seen it in Utah. Has anyone tried Live Wire Mountain Dew? I like it just for the name. [Wink] But it is better as a Slurpee from 7-11 than as a soda.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kid chaos

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kid chaos   Author's Homepage   Email kid chaos         Edit/Delete Post     
Only Toonces can drive.
but he likes to go over cliffs.....

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Now back to the topic, I didn't know there was a Vanilla Pepsi yet. We haven't seen it in Utah. Has anyone tried Live Wire Mountain Dew? I like it just for the name. [Wink] But it is better as a Slurpee from 7-11 than as a soda.

I don't think Vanilla Pepsi is available in all parts of the U.S. yet.

I tried Mountain Dew Live Wire for the first time a little while back -- coincidentally, on the same day as Pov! [Big Grin]

My first impression was that it tasted a lot like orange-flavored children's cough syrup. I've had some more Live Wire since then, and it's growing on me... but I still prefer Original and Code Red.

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't think I can switch from Vanilla Coke to Vanilla Pepsi. It's like Vanilla Coke has a part of my SOUL.

You know what I miss, though? Diet Coke with Lemon. [Frown] We can't get that in Birmingham anymore. [Frown]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Haven't seen it around here much either.

The only time I can get that is when I go out to eat and order some lemons on the side.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I was addicted to Pepsi Twist for a while there... I'm still really fond of it. Never did get into Diet Coke with Lemon, though -- probably because I don't like the taste of Diet Coke...
kid chaos

Pepsi Twist is, without a doubt, the best 'new' pop to come out since cherry coke.
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I always order a lemon with my Dr. Pepper/Mr. Pibb in restaurants. What sucks is when they think they are being helpful bringing a refill and itsa diet drink. The lemon always throws them.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I kinda like Vanilla Coke, but haven't tried Vanilla Pepsi yet. V-Coke kinda tastes like a root beer float to me [Smile]

So far the only Mountain Dew I like is the original. It could be that I am just so hooked on the Dew that other flavors just feel blasphemous to me.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
I always order a lemon with my Dr. Pepper/Mr. Pibb in restaurants. What sucks is when they think they are being helpful bringing a refill and itsa diet drink. The lemon always throws them.

D'oh! I can see how that would throw them.. it's just server-habit to mark diet cokes with lemon!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
we only got vanilla "Coke" a couple of months ago !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.