Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Dieters Support Thread (Page 74)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 75 pages: 1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75   
Author Topic: Dieters Support Thread
Probability Pete
Probably

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Probability Pete   Email Probability Pete         Edit/Delete Post     
i am so so sorry not shark lad but shining son.

((is there more to Bloomberg's idea?))

so sorry. this is why i lurk and don't post.
pp
anywho
big big hi to my pals
cobalt and lightning lad. how's that mountain weather??? so jealous. say hi to wife.
and the great mr lash.
i know i promised you bbq to rival the stuff in your state. i'm waiting. get on that bus. lol lol

From: NJ | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Back in the gym today...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Probability Pete
Probably

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Probability Pete   Email Probability Pete         Edit/Delete Post     
I had a soda today...but I also got a job.
i guess i was soda deficient.
it was a boylans cane cola, btw.
I have no idea what to make of that,
but me am happy. (bizzaro syntax, eh)
actually i turned down one job to take the second job.
i was chopping onions at job #2 and the girl said something, because i was teary.
i said nothing because they were not tears of onion, but tears of joy.

happy day.
well 4 me i guess. but i wish happy to all LWer's.

From: NJ | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats Prob-Pete!

Always glad to hear there's still some jobs out there, contrary to the rest of the news.

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Probability Pete
Probably

thank you shining son. it was my first day out.
maybe it is nj. it is the most populated state,

but i gave my work away, for 2 hours for proof that i knew my stuff. at 2 places
it was like an audition. but i was all dressed up. not ready to get all kitchen.

anywho...everyone was nice.
especially the guys i turned down.

but i got kitchen skills. good skills to have.
everyone has to eat.

sun boy was always a fav. thank you for checking in.

Probability Pete
Probably

i start tuesday. blah, off for too long.
Probability Pete
Probably

can not wait to work again.
Probability Pete
Probably

but my new pants got dirty. that pissed me off.
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats on the job, Prob Pete! [Cheers]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Probability Pete
Probably

thanks Brainy.
Probability Pete
Probably

i just got to keep trim. sorry...i kinda got us off topic. lol
luckly this is not an all you can eat kinda job. it's speciality cooking.
no fountain sodas. ANYWHO...
pomegranate seltzer 9 for $5
THIS WEEK AT THE A&P.
i think i like it better than cherry.
anywho..i might bike to this job.

Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Now THAT should burn a few calories, though walking the same distance is even better, if it's close enough to walk and you have the time.

I walked over six miles today, though this was exceptional. Supposedly it burns approx 100 cal a mile.

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Probability Pete
Probably

I walked home today. one hour.
Probability Pete
Probably

one week. i made it. pies and pastry with lard...not slimming. i got paid tho...some
do re mi! (or maybe dough re mi)
they like me tho, i think.

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Gaining weight I had finally lost back. Need to actually diet, since exercise is out of the question for the foreseeable future.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 75 pages: 1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.