Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Your latest favorite song (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  51  52  53   
Author Topic: Your latest favorite song
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I have to confess.... I like Britney Spears' TOXIC!!!!! Love the James Bond theme quality to it.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
don't be embarrassed-- Toxic is a fun song and a GREAT video... it's getting MEGA airplay here on our new hits station and of course it's been on heavy MTV rotation from day 1.

That Joss Stone video is good too.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I can honestly say I've never heard a Britney Spears song all the way through. Just not my cup of tea.

But I do have a new favorite already. Broken, by Seether with Amy Lee (of Evanescence) guesting on vocals. Its on the new Punisher soundtrack. Picked it up the other day and, if you like Alt Metal (Drowning Pool, Chevelle, Trapt, etc) you'll like this one. Not as good or as memorable as the Daredevil soundtrack (my favorite album of last year after Evanescence's Fallen) but better than most Top 10 albums.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sonnie Bloke:
I'm getting quite addicted to the Scissor Sisteers album - it's Elton John and the Bee Gees for the 21st Century, with a brilliant dancey version of Comfortably Numb too.... pure cheesetastic stuff.

i really like that SCISSOR SISTERS track, too !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I love Red Blooded Woman, by the very chic and sexy Kylie Minogue.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I also like the songs that I write.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
at the moment i love a really old song .... "Silver Springs" by Stevie Nicks / Fleetwood Mac !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
the Darkness[/B i believe in a thing called love ] is still a major earworm in my head. also i'm digging this new song by the former lead sing of the band [B]big wreck right now the title alludes me [Smile]

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN:
the Darkness i believe in a thing called love is still a major earworm in my head. also i'm digging this new song by the former leader sing of the band Big wreck right now the title alludes me [Smile]

i also forgot about modest mouse floats on and lost prophets we sing

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
The new Blondie song is pretty good too...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
"Good Boys". Yes, it's a great song.

Have ya heard Duran Duran's new song? It's hella-kewl-- a real techno-ish ditty called (iirc) "Sunrise". I think I heard this was the ORIGINAL Duran Duran lineup, too. Unfortunately, the Rhodes guy also said the rest of the cd wasn't like that song (I reckon he meant the rest of it wasn't techno-ish).

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
"The Ballad of Bjorn Borg" by the Pernice Brothers, the best pop (in a '60s sense) band out there today.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
armsfalloffboy
huh?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for armsfalloffboy   Email armsfalloffboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Ditto on: Maroon 5, Toxic.

I'm listening a lot to the last Radiohead record (still).

I've also checked out (and burned--so sue me, you bastards) all of the Bob Marley cds at the public library. I'm not necessarily into reggae in general, but Marley was such a gifted songwriter he transcends the genre.

--------------------
The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you.

Don't judge me!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
My wife recently had a Marley phaze, where every morning I'd wake up to hear her "jammin."

I finally got ahold of Joss Stone's cd. I LOVE it!!! The music is so funky and cool. She has a great voice. Classic. I also saw the last part of VH1's Divas show. Joss (and Jessica Simpson) sang along with Gladys Knight. It was pretty darn good...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The Alt station I listen to has an afternoon DJ that likes to play songs from his I-Pod. His selection yesterday on my way home from work was Somebody Told Me by The Killers. Pretty good song. Good continuous beat to it.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  51  52  53   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.