Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Your latest favorite song (Page 28)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  51  52  53   
Author Topic: Your latest favorite song
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
"Before He Cheats", by Carrie Underwood. First song of hers to cross over from the country charts to the pop charts. It rocks.

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
GLAMOROUS by Fergie (sorry, Stealth!).

LOL

No need to apologize. I've still got the sound of her 15 minutes of fame ticking away to comfort me: tick-tock, tick-tock... [Smile]

[ April 19, 2007, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: Stealth ]

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Stealth:
"Before He Cheats", by Carrie Underwood. First song of hers to cross over from the country charts to the pop charts. It rocks.

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
GLAMOROUS by Fergie (sorry, Stealth!).

LOL

No need to apologize. I've still got the sound of her 15 minutes of fame ticking away to comfort me: tick-tock, tick-tock... [Smile]

She's been around since the 80's lol..."Kids Incorporated" anyone?

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by CJ Taylor:
Speaking of actor/singers- I've got a copy of 30 Odd Foot of Grunts the other day (Russel Crowe's old band.) It's not bad, some rocking tunes, a few ponderous ones, and even a couple of techno fusion blends.

Making Music Making Movies fightin' round the world!

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
My Chemical Romance- FAMOUS LAST WORDS

EDIT. [Embarrassed] (Gaah! No linky-linky to copyrighted works...! ) [No] Love that video, though.

[ April 30, 2007, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: Pov ]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
POV, I'm with ya on the music and the vid.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
It's a great album. I'll have to check out the video at home.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

quote:
Originally posted by Joeboy Harvestar:
She's been around since the 80's lol..."Kids Incorporated" anyone?

Shhhhh... you'll destroy her "street cred"!

Click for fullsize image [ROTFLMAO]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Silversun Pickups' "Lazy Eye" is my current addiction.

"I have been waiting/

I have been waiting for this moment

all my life/

But it's not quite right."

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
If someone had told me a few years ago that one day, my flavor-of-the-month guilty pleasure song would be an Avril Lavigne song, I would have laughed in disbelief.

But it has happened. "Girlfriend" has crossed over to VH1, and I'm enjoying it. No real surprise -- it is, after all, this decade's version of Toni Basil's "Mickey," part of the soundtrack to my grade school years.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Love, love LOVE "The Government Totally Sucks" by Tenacious D in their "Pick of Destiny" soundtrack--it's hilarious, particularly in the context of the deleted scene that it appeared in! The song's only a minute and a half and contains the f-word several times (like most songs by the D!), but I love it!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Travis - Selfish Jean
Click Five - Voices Carry ('cause I'm a sucker for an 80s cover!)
Justice - D.A.N.C.E.
Maroon 5 - The Way I Was (bonus track off new cd)

[ July 03, 2007, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dream Girl
Yay for pie! (im obsessed)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dream Girl   Email Dream Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
I think one of the bands im enjoying most at the moment would be,the kid-band sensation, that I only really just found out about

The Naked Brothers Band, I think their awesome.And I love their song Crazy Car.

--------------------
I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice-cream!

From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Two remakes by the same group. Cake has a b-sides album coming out later this year and I'm currently loving their version of "Ruby Don't Take Your Love To Town" and "War Pigs".
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

MCR's "Teenagers":

teenagers scare the living sh*t out of me
they could care less as long as someone'll bleed
so darken your clothes
or strike a violent pose
maybe they'll leave you alone
but not me

--------------------

CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Another POV-tastic choice.

I Hate Kate- "Always Something" (just good clean punk fun)

Shawn Mullins - "Cold Black Heart" (a true ballad)

Van Morrison - "Gypsy Soul" (okay it's not new, but Van is perfect music for... um, nevermind.)

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  51  52  53   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.