Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Cuchi! Cuchi! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Cuchi! Cuchi!
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
I just saw Charo on Hollywood Squares and she's as delightful as ever!!!

post if you love Charo!
lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
If I had a better idea who Charo was, I'd post for you Rhino [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
She still looks great and she must be, what .... 80? I have two questions: (1) does she still play the classical guitar; and (2) is she still married to Xavier Cougat (spelling may be wrong)?

[ July 19, 2004, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hot, hot, hot.

I used to think her schtick was just comedy relief until I heard her play guitar. Angelic.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
hey Lil'Rino you about to suffer from Charo overload because she'll be one of the housemates on the new season of "the Surreal Life" to air i think in september on VH1, i can't wait.

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amentep

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amentep   Email Amentep         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
She still looks great and she must be, what .... 80? I have two questions: (1) does she still play the classical guitar; and (2) is she still married to Xavier Cougat (spelling may be wrong)?

She's 63 (born in 1941). I dunno if she still plays the guitar but she was as recently as 1997 (as she had an album out that year), but she divorced Cugat in 1978 according to her IMDB entry.
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

quote:
Originally posted by l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN:
hey Lil'Rino you about to suffer from Charo overload because she'll be one of the housemates on the new season of "the Surreal Life" to air i think in september on VH1, i can't wait.

I've resisted all reality shows so far but I might have to check this one out. Thanks for the heads up!

lil'rhino

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I did a search for SURREAL LIFE to announce the new series premiering Sept 5 on VH1 and this thread popped up-- I *loved* the last one with Vanilla Ice, Ron Jeremy Tammy Faye Bakker/Messner, etc.

Any word on who the other castmembers will be...?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
from what i can tell from the spots that they've shown on VH1 the cast is:
Charo
Flava- Flave
Bridgette Neilson
Billy Baldwin
Ryan Starr
and for the moment i can't think of final housemate or housemates.

i must admit that watching the first 2 seasons of this show were a real gulty pleasure for me. i can't wait to see the next show.

--------------------

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I THOUGHT that was the former mrs. Stallone! Wow!

BILLY Baldwin? I prefer Stephen, but a Baldwin's a Baldwin...

Can't WAIT for Sept 5!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
I THOUGHT that was the former mrs. Stallone! Wow!

BILLY Baldwin? I prefer Stephen, but a Baldwin's a Baldwin...

Can't WAIT for Sept 5!

you know i sometimes get my Baldwin's confused i think it might be Stephen.
which ever Baldwin stared on celebrity Mole and Fear factor.

--------------------

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
It looks like David Coulier ("Uncle" Joey from "Full House") is a cast member also.
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN

well folks i made a mistake, there will be no Baldwin's on season 3 of the Surreal life. i went back to IMDB and checked and the official cast is:
Charo
Dave Coulier
Flavor Flav
Jordan Knight
Bridgette Nielson
Ryan Starr.

my bad folks, hey i'm only human [Confused]

--------------------

lil'rhino

Honk if you love Charo!!

HONK!!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.