Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » an 'OC' question !

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: an 'OC' question !
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
i'm trying to find out where the venue of CALEB's wedding and funeral took place / was filmed in the first and second season of 'The OC' ??

it was an amazing church with a glass roof !! and it's set on the cliff top [ some where in the LA area ! ]

anyone have any ideas, where it is !!??

btw anyone watching season 3, and how's it going so far ......

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't been keeping up with it so much this season, but I caught the Chrismakkuh episode (actually, it was a "Chrismakkuh-Barmitzvikkah" episode). It wasn't good -- they were replaying the whole "Marissa befriends a troubled, possibly dangerous guy who ends up falling for her while Ryan looks on trying to protect her" scenario yet again. It certainly shows that Marissa's almost compulsive when it comes to seeking out guys like this.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, the OC! Its called Wayfarers' Chapel in Rancho Palos Verdes!

http://www.seeing-stars.com/Churches/Wayfarers.shtml

Hope that helps. The seasons okay - no big comic book references but there's some cool bits about colleges (my alma mater Berkeley included!). Some new kids too and apparently Marissa's little seen little sister is coming back and got all shameless hussy-esque in boarding school.

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
i have missed much of this season..my fauxTivo can only record two shows at the same time, and SURVIVOR and ALIAS overrule The O.C.!
I finally caught an eppy this week and I don't think I've missed much. This show was soooo good the first year or so, but I've not been 'feeling' it since.

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
Ah, the OC! Its called Wayfarers' Chapel in Rancho Palos Verdes!

http://www.seeing-stars.com/Churches/Wayfarers.shtml

Hope that helps. The seasons okay - no big comic book references but there's some cool bits about colleges (my alma mater Berkeley included!). Some new kids too and apparently Marissa's little seen little sister is coming back and got all shameless hussy-esque in boarding school.

hey MELad !!

thanks for the info, i have some friends that are getting married, and they are trying to find the perfect place to do it, and i'd said they should do it at the above place [ but i wasn't sure if it was a real building, or just a set !? ]

cheers

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
they could have an oc themed wedding! you can be ryan and toni and guy can be summer and marissa and...
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.