Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » 10 Ways Dick Cheney Can Kill You

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 10 Ways Dick Cheney Can Kill You
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
This is nearly a year old but after this weekend's incident I thought it rather appropriate.

-

[ROTFLMAO]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Growing up in South Carolina, i know hunting accidents can happen. He handled it with precision and thought for the family.

I laughed my ass off at the WH press corps. crying, whining and bitching that he didn't leave his friend in the gully and run out to kiss their asses and give them a scoop thats good for all of ten minutes in this short attention span world of ours now.

Then there was the reporter that was incensed that some "civilian" was going to speak to the press, to tell the almighty times or post what happened, rather than him standing their for the flogging they are so desperate to deliver. I laughed even more.

Then there was that jackass on CNN that was incensed that he went to Brit Hume instead of standing their for the press basically to cuss him out and accuse without even knowing what the hell they were talking about.

"Cheney shot a man with buckshot..." Hehehehe, you shot a man with buckshot in the face, and theres no face left to look into.

It is for too laugh, to quote a famous american philosopher.

Now, can we come up with ten ways to kill reporters? [LOL]

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Daily Show coverage (WMV)
(or QuickTime )

"Seasoned to within an inch of his life"

"...meet with the patient for a very brief period of time." "How minimally thoughtful."

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
This is so cute. It almost makes him huggable. Just kidding.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
It just goes to show: You can't mess around with a Dick without protection.

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Dick is dangerous man! I know he is evil. Bush is adorable! Like a teddy bear. But Cheney? He's like a Sith Lord. Rumself is the other Sith lord. [Wink]
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Would that make W Bush Annikin and Bush Sr ... Vader?!?!

I suppose Karl Rove would be Obi-Wan...

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Poor Laura is the Princess..."Georgie you're breaking my heart"
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
BTW, Jon Stewart is the best and definately the most important person on TV right now. Naysayers are simply wrong [Big Grin]

And my generation completely agrees--right across the whole USA [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Brainiac 5:
It just goes to show: You can't mess around with a Dick without protection.

[ROTFLMAO] good one Brainy, good one, but i'm suprised no one brought up any Elmer fudd references.

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Q -What's the difference between Ted Kennedy and Dick Cheney?

A -Cheney (as far as we know) didn't have sex with Whittington before shooting him - And Kennedy didn't make the Kopechne family apologize for the terrible trauma he'd been through.

edit: I found a cute rewrite of an old Aerosmith song. "Cheney's Got A Gun"

http://www.toonedin.com/cheney.html

[ February 26, 2006, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: Yellow Kid ]

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.