Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » My Lucky Special Power

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Lucky Special Power
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
If you personally could have any one super-power, what would it be?

Polling is not enabled in this forum. This poll is inactive.

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Who could resist having the "Emit Make KOKO Drop Dead Death-Ray"? {g} ... Well, I could, but I hope somebody out there has it and will use it!
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
My choice is winning...! [Big Grin]

Who wouldn't want to hang out forever with the likes of Ra's al Ghul and that bearded JSA villain whose name embarrassingly escapes me?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Invisibility

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, Stuey, living with a tenuous health condition puts immortality in a different perspective for me. I'd much prefer a healing factor... barring gross bodily harm, that should indefinitely extend my lifespan. If one were to just go with immortality, who's to say there couldn't be a situation where you WANTED to die, but couldn't? I'd much rather be healthy and live a possibly-extended lifespan, than risk that...
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
(And Grey, let me hazard a guess-- you went for FLIGHT, am I right?? [Big Grin] )
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I did not see my first choice -- The ability to negate physics -- so I went with the option closest to it.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I've always wanted intangibility, although I'm beginning to wonder if it's because I'm so apathetic that I don't want to walk around buildings and instead want to go through them! [Phantom Girl]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
I did not see my first choice -- The ability to negate physics

Hmmmm... and how would you use this power?
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
A lot of these choices don't seem very practical in the real world to me -- or at least are very problematic. Flight for instance wouldn't work so great for me living in NYC (and no I wouldn't move) where you'd be spotted all the time. A lot of these you'd need a mask for unless you wanted to be hounded by scientists, the government and "Hard Copy" all the time.

Or is anyone voting with the presumption that you're part of a "comic book universe?"

When the poll gets more votes, I'll explain the choice I made -- otherwise I wouldn't want to influence the vote (which I think it might).

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Did I miss it or didn't you include chemical catalyst? If I had a degree in chemistry that probably would have been my choice.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Did I miss it or didn't you include chemical catalyst? If I had a degree in chemistry that probably would have been my choice.

Sorry, I sacraficed that power to some of the ones I thought might get a laugh. I figured having more that 50, and perhaps even that many, was over doing it a tad.
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Portfolio Boy:
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:

Sorry, I sacraficed that power to some of the ones I thought might get a laugh. I figured having more that 50, and perhaps even that many, was over doing it a tad.
As long as it was done in the name of comedy then I forgive you. [Big Grin]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.