Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » DC Universe Online (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: DC Universe Online
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
I bought a guidebook. I think I'm going to have to knuckle down and read it so I can figure out how to do things.
Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:
Have you gotten to the point where you meet Superman, Vee?

After you talk to Superman, Oracle tells you to take a teleporter out. The teleporter is that large glowing thing in the corner.

I have made a couple of characters. It wouldn't let me make a Blue Battler, so I am working on making a Power Prince.

No, I can't figure out how to hack the terminal and fight the overseers [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Hacking the Terminal just requires you to get near it.It should flash, and then you hit E until its hacked.
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Did that over and over and over last night. Never flashed before though I was standing on the x on the map and it keep telling me to hack the damn computer! [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Did you keep E pressed? You have to keep it depressed.
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:
Did you keep E pressed? You have to keep it depressed.

0_0

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

Yeah. There should be a little icon that lets you know that it is working. It has to complete for the hack to be complete.
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Blue, hadn't seen you in a while. Great to see you again. Hope things are well.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crymsun Kid
Subs Auxillary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crymsun Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Crymsun Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Just keep following Oracle's advice and following the map Vee. It'll lead you to an area where you have to deactivate some equipment so Superman can get on the ship.

I've got Marvel Lad on the Zero Hour server. His mentor is Superman, and I chose Fly, Brawl and Mental. So he's kind of a mixture of Superboy and Projectra.

--------------------
Listen to the Completely Comics Podcast at http://completelycomics.wordpress.com/

From: Korugar | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Never played. Is it any good?

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Just debuted on Tuesday Rick. I'm having a few issues so I can't really tell yet but some of the others seem to be liking it.

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

We might want to pick a server and try to run a Legion Group. [Big Grin]
rickshaw1
Leader

Probably wouldn't work for me. I haven't played any games since Zelda was 64 bit or something like that. Nintendo before the 64? WAAAAAAAYYYYYY to many combinations of maneuvers for me.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Crymsun Kid
Subs Auxillary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crymsun Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Crymsun Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Vee.. did you get through Brainiac's ship?

I'm having a lot of fun with the game so far. I haven't got to spend a lot of time with it because of work.

Yesterday, I was busy stopping Gorilla Grodd's plans and even teamed up with the Flash to stop him.

--------------------
Listen to the Completely Comics Podcast at http://completelycomics.wordpress.com/

From: Korugar | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

I think I must be doing something wrong or have not actually found the terminal because I've spent way too much time trying to hack it and nothing. Valiant is standing in front of a window that looks out over a work pit of some sort with overseers in it. Does that sound like the right place? Directly ahead of the tunnel that brings you to this room. Also, I keep seeing the tip to hack the terminal bt pressing E when I'm near the terminal so I assume I'm near it.

On top of the "lag" and camera issues, this is getting me very frustrated! [Frown]

--------------------

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.