Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Survivor: FACTS OF LIFE (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  21  22  23   
Author Topic: Survivor: FACTS OF LIFE
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
It isn't rocket science! Well, maybe it is for one of the cast members...

Meet the cast here!

My prediction for first voted off: the self-described "fit Sarah Palin".

Lots of hotness this year...

[ August 20, 2012, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: lowercase mllash ]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
whoa.... a lot of smarties there....at least five of them are lawyers/cop relating to working with laws...one is doctor....one is rocket scientist....

I like Yasmine. sweet savvy cute. yeah I like her. [Smile]

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, I guess this means I didn't get picked ... again ...

Very attractive cast ... to quote Kathy Griffin, "Where are my gays?"

Very excited! My money is on Russell H, but that may be too predictable especially after JT won last season ...

meanwhile, a contestant on Survivor Bulgaria died(!) All things considered, it's amazing no one on an American series has gotten seriously hurt ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
meanwhile, a contestant on Survivor Bulgaria died(!) All things considered, it's amazing no one on an American series has gotten seriously hurt ...

actually somebody did get hurt once - and had to lift off to go home to recover. His name is Michael - he collapsed in front of the fire and his hands were burned. Miraculously, he recovered and his hands are fine.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I still haven't finished the first ep yet but soon...!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
three episodes in, a good season ...

couple of villains, couple of hotties ...

Russell H still seems like a frontrunner ...

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hee-hee! The Dumb-Ass Girl Alliance should be a supervillainess team!

I can't wait till Russell H. gets his comeuppance. Things started to slip out of his hands when his little racist henchman got voted out.

I can't decide if I like Shambo, or if she's a big joke.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Me no like Shambo ...

Jaison has turned out to be a great player ...

Problem with Survivor is that you don't really get to know the winning tribe members when they're on a streak ... there are a few players on Galu I'd like to see more of ...

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

two players out for medical reasons ...

I met Jenna from Survivor: Amazon last week ... she said said 20(!) has already been filmed, and it's another all-stars season ... looks like we're going to see Russell H. again ...

--------------------

CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I wouldn't mind seeing more of Russel, but I'm not a fan of the All Stars idea.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
THE LABRADORIAN
THE LEGIONS' GREATEST HERO

Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE LABRADORIAN           Edit/Delete Post     
i liked the all stars, especially when they brought in new players, half all stars and half new.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Oh, Lord, PLEASE spare me the sight of another stupid tribe DOUBLE up in numbers letting a tiny 4some come in and pick THEM off!!!!

--------------------

CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The truly sad part Lash, Russ didn't seem to be aware of the plan. They blew up on themselves!
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
That was worth it just to see the look on that smug SOB's face as the votes came in against him. [LOL]

-

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
So will Russell survive next week? The promo implies he's the next target....

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  21  22  23   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.