Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Survivor: FACTS OF LIFE (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  21  22  23   
Author Topic: Survivor: FACTS OF LIFE
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome blindside! Loved Erik, but he came off like such a tool at tribal council ... I hope Russell is next ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Me too! I'm watching now.... an incredible turn of events complicates the Russell-out scenario for tonight... [Frown]

I wasn't even aware she existed until a couple of episodes ago, but I'm digging Laura!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

WHAT A CRAP WAY TO GO!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I, for one, LOVE Russell! Survivor's a lot more interesting while the villains are still in and usually very boring once they're gone. I just admire great game play, and Russell's one of the best. Too many contestants just slide into their victories by riding coat tails and crap. Every week Russell advances, you've just gotta give the man props.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Heh heh heh... the scenes for next week's ep were hysterical. With the former Galu chasing Click Here For A SpoilerRussell all over camp while he searches for the idol...

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Silly nillies! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Owl Lad
proudtobecanadian

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Owl Lad   Email Owl Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
If you ask me the doctor dude is flying under the radar. He's smart, good-looking, nice, fit - yet no one seems to think he should be pegged off.
From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
I wasn't even aware she existed until a couple of episodes ago, but I'm digging Laura!

I still can't tell half of the castaways apart, which indicates what a (for the most part) boring cast this has been ... how did Mick, John, and Brett ever make it on there?

We'll see how far Russell makes it ... the hidden immunity idol thing is ridiculous! They don't even bury it anymore?!?

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
He found a third one!!!! I hope they retire the hidden immunity idol after this season. I think they've gotten all the mileage they can out of them.

I still don't really like Russell, but I can't help but admire his tenacity. And his luck.

I want to see more of Mick and the rocket scientist and the other young guy (Bret?). Can't help but think that some of those guys will be in the final survivors, as often it's not the camera hogs of the beginning or middle period that stick around the longest.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I loved that moment when Russell produced the second immunity idol. Made me laugh out loud...

Either the rocket scientst is going to win or go out a total stooge.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
I think that the Survivors made a mistake of placing all 3 idols on the islands instead of splitting three ways - one in exile, one in one camp, and one in another camp...so that's fair game to play.

All three idols...I never liked Russell, and he's a cheater and does not respect the game as well as others... i really hope that he will get voted off sooner. but I fear that Russell will be in the final four.

many players are not that smart....needless to say. Lack of strategy and how to keep mouth shut in front of Russell. Russell took advantage of that big time.

I hope that there will be a karmic effect on Russell.

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Well, the former Foa Foa gives a lesson in SURVIVOR 101.... **VOTE THE FREAKIN' SMALLEST TRIBE OUT 1 by 1 AFTER THE MERGE, DUMBASSES!!!**

--exasperated air-exhalation!!--

At this point, I'm rooting for a Foa Foa to win, even Russell.

But my crush is the guy who, even after almost a month of not shaving, has yet to grow any facial hair (Bret??). He refused to turn on his tribe and will probably pay the price soon... though so far he has been TOTALLY under the radar.

RECAP EP T.G evening, so everyone can catch up!!

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Every week this season, I kept having the uncanny feeling that I had seen Russell somewhere before. Tonight, it hit me.

I don't know if you guys are of the same generation as me, raised on "Mr. Rogers," but, if so, there is no denying:

-  -

Russell H and Robert Troll - Separated at birth

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Don't remember Robert Troll, but there's a definite resemblance ...

I'm hoping Russell or Shambo get the boot next ... I'm thinking Jaison may end up in the final two with Mick ...

--------------------

THE LABRADORIAN
THE LEGIONS' GREATEST HERO

Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE LABRADORIAN           Edit/Delete Post     
I cant stand Shambo, and I wish Jaison was gone a couple of episodes ago.
I believe Russell deserves to win, i hated him at the beginning but now all I can say is go Russell go.

This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  21  22  23   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.