Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Survivor: FACTS OF LIFE (Page 22)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23   
Author Topic: Survivor: FACTS OF LIFE
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Just to make sure there are no surprises, this nude pic will be of yourself and feature nudity of what variety? Full frontal is best but rear frontal is also acceptible! [Big Grin]

LOSE KIM LOSE!!!!!!!!!!! [Smile]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
SUPRISE! Christina took it all!

kidding....no surprise.

But Kat showed a surprising and touching side of herself at the final Tribal Council.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Legion Tracker:
But Kat showed a surprising and touching side of herself at the final Tribal Council.

Yeah, tribal was decidedly un-bitter and really touching in the cases of Kat and Tarzan.

Colton got raked over the coals in the reunion. And so did Alicia for her "special needs" comments. Honestly, these guys were hamming it up for the cameras as many in their situation are prone to do. I never take them too seriously. I get annoyed by the behavior but never offended.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I skipped watching and read about it on EW. While I am disappointed to be missing out on nudie Blacula pictures, I suppose there really was no other way for this to go. I am surprised there was no Bitter Jury Syndrome... but that there wasn't just proves the point that Kim 100% deserved the win.

I really want a season with moments like Parvati playing 2 immunity idols at tribal again soon though.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Uggggh... I read on EW that next season sees 3 returning players, and rumour is one of them is Russell. I shan't be subjected to another Russell season. I have come to a conclusion: Returning player seasons suck, unless it is an All-Star season, then things get interesting.

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
^ I'm really over returning players too. Unless, like you say, it's an All-Stars season; or what I would REALLY like to see - AN ALL-WINNER'S SEASON! That would be great. I think I heard a while ago that one of the reasons they hadn't done it yet was because there hadn't been enough female winners to even out the cast, but surely they'd have enough by now?

Anyhoo, as for this seasons's winner - YAWN! Completely predictable since about episode 3. She was a worthy winner though and seems like a nice person too so I can't begrudge Kim her win. She deserved it. I just wish the editors had been able to make the outcome seem a little less inevitable. But maybe they only had so much to work with if the others out there just weren't playing the game as hard as she was?

However, since I got Lash so excited by the idea, it seems only fair that I go ahead and post the afore-mentioned nude pic.

PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THE SPOILER BOX IF FULL FRONTAL NUDITY OR DICK PICS OFFEND YOU!

Click Here For A Spoiler [Super-Moby Dick of Space]

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

*glare*

And I *love* the idea of an ALL-WINNERS season!!!

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
[Big Grin]
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH's back:
Uggggh... I read on EW that next season sees 3 returning players, and rumour is one of them is Russell. I shan't be subjected to another Russell season. I have come to a conclusion: Returning player seasons suck, unless it is an All-Star season, then things get interesting.

Actually, Lash, the promo made it pretty clear that all three returnees were players who had been medically evaced from the show because of injury or illness. Russell wasn't one of those guys.

If that's true, I'm crossing my fingers that among the three will be Michael from S2/Australian Outback who burned his hands in a fire when he passed out. He was really owning that season before the incident. (Colby ended up being the star afterwards even though Tina won.)
Michael was one of six or so possibilities shown in a montage. I previously kept hoping he would return in other All-Star, etc. editions with returning participants, but he's never shown up.

Colton would be another obvious possibility. I still would have liked to have seen how this past season would have turned out had he not gone down. Kim getting to the end would not have been a foregone conclusion, I suspect.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Then I am relieved!! I actually think bringing back players who left for medical reasons is kinda nice! The Russel rumor was started in the comments section... should known better than to pay attention to the comments section. [Smile]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

You take the good, you take the bad. You take them both, and there you have THE NEXT SEASON OF SURVIVOR!

This could be fun. Is it the first time a former TV star has played?:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/20/survivor-philippines-cast-lisa-whelchel-jeff-kent/

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I officially object!

The Suvivor process of weeding out competitors is inherently against the Facts of Life basic philosophy of aking the good AND taking the bad! It was about comradery and team spirit... The very opposite of what Survivor stands for!

(that said, please take my post as tongue-in-cheek, rather than a serious objection. I really do not care about anything Survivoresque at all)

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Blair Warner survived the first episode-- but I'm pretty sure she's a goner the first time her tribe goes to council.

I kinda like the 3 teams format. Seems like it's a better way to keep players in the dark on most of the other players.

Also... what happened to Tattoo McCrackhead is the VERY DEFINITION of "BACKFIRE". What a dumbass stunt he pulled!

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
I think Blair is gonna be out of there pretty soon too... sadly, women of her age very rarely make it very far in the game... they're usually looked at as weak...

Loved that Zane got the boot after that bonehead move... it was too early in the game to try to pull that...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

1. I am TOTALLY LOVING the 3-tribes format

2. I am very glad Blair is still around [Smile]

3. I was fine with this week's vote-off

--------------------

This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.