Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Survivor: FACTS OF LIFE (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23   
Author Topic: Survivor: FACTS OF LIFE
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lowercase mllash:
1. I am TOTALLY LOVING the 3-tribes format

2. I am very glad Blair is still around [Smile]

3. I was fine with this week's vote-off

Agreed on all counts... Would like to see all three returnees get the boot asap, especially Penner...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, that Penner guy is a dick. Russell Swan is only a little bit less of a dick and the other guy is going to end up chopping his own head off in a challenge if he doesn't go!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
I agree with all the agreeance in the latest posts! The three tribe situation is one format switch-up of recent seasons that actually works!

And it's going to make the merge super interesting since there (hopefully) won't be the usual 'one tribe decimates another' that often happens in this show. Now if only the purple tribe can stop losing and keep the game even!

My top 2 from each tribe -

Purple - Russell and sex-therapist lady.
Red - ummm have we even seen more than 5 minutes of this team? Anyone but that baseball guy (who is apparently a renowned asshole and homophobe in real life).
Yellow - Blair Warner and Mike and the quiet black guy... and maybe even RC and Abby for their potential to have an epic falling-out and cat-fight! I think this might be my favourite team.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
And the decimation continues... not disappointed at all in who got voted out this week, especially after the post-challenge rant... what a tool!

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, and apparently, we'll have a medical evac next week. Promos imply it's ex-baseball player Jeff. I'm hoping it's not Michael again with all the emphasis on how injury-prone he's been. He's an old favorite of mine, so I'd hate to see him go out like that a second time.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I kinda love the last 2 standing.

I really REALLY hope there is a mass shakeup into 2 tribes so those last 2 standing have a fair chance.

Also delighted a certain sitcom star is still there, taking the good and taking the bad!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, it's basically Stephanie and Bobby John all over again! Dunno if i love these two, though. If they both go in the next two tribals, the season to this point would seem like a waste of time.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

I'm still enjoying this season but it is SUCH a shame that the purple team have underperformed as badly as they have in challenges as I think more balanced results would have made the show more interesting.

The three tribe twist is a GREAT idea but it's been more or less wasted since we're effectively just back down to 2 tribes already. I feel pretty confident that there is going to be a merge next week.

I also like Malcolm and Denise and hope they can survive the uphill climb they've got ahead of them to stay in the game.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

And Blair lives to see another day... couldn't believe that she could keep Denise down...

The last ten minutes of this episode really ticked me off... you could totally feel the hand of the producers in it... there was no way Jeff and the blond kid were going to vote off Penner... their dialogue was so fake... it was just there to try to create phony tension... really annoying...

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

The last half of the latest Survivor episode may be some of the best TV this show has ever given.

Everything from the mad scrambling at the beach to the wild and crazy Tribal Council to the bitter recriminations of the departing player was just pure gold.

LOVED it!

SharkLad
Wanderer

Blair is quite the little player... who knew she had it in her... wouldn't be surprised if she makes it to the final three...

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

Oh, and the departing player -- DOUCHE!

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

^ I know! And a completely ignorant douche too since Obama had nothing to do with the tax on game show winnings. So glad to see him/her gone!

And Lisa is turning out to be quite the in-control, strategic mastermind isn't she? What a turn-around from those first few episodes.

I've been really enjoying this season actually. In Lisa, Denise, Malcolm, Mike and Jonathan it's given me 5 players that I really like and hope for good things for.

SharkLad
Wanderer

So happy with this week's vote... Possibly the most cringe inducing exit of any player in the show's history...

Great final six... and next week's ep looks pretty good...

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

Down to the final five tonight! Finale on Sunday...

--------------------

This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.