Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » COMMUNITY in its own thread at last! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: COMMUNITY in its own thread at last!
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I have set it to record!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
try to catch last week's ep on the 'net! It's the one where they are playing paintball, if that helps...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
I thought they wouldn't be able to top the "Goodfellas" chicken fingers episode but this week's episode was FRIGGIN' BRILLIANT!

Loved when they took out the glee club ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
ill look it up on hulu after brothers & sisters...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

watching now...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
I thought they wouldn't be able to top the "Goodfellas" chicken fingers episode but this week's episode was FRIGGIN' BRILLIANT!

WAS IT NOT? Never seen anything like it on TV, especially a half-hour sitcom!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Mattropolis

WOW. That was amazing!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Yay, a new convert!!

--------------------

Mattropolis

yes, I have been swayed!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Over on EW.Com they are playing "name the movie references" in Thursday night's fantastic episode... I deifitely got the 28 Days Later, Dawn of the Dead and Scarface references...

Check it out!

--------------------

Mattropolis

it didn't feel like a sitcom at all...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
The Goodfellas chicken fingers scene is perhaps the greatest achievement in television history!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

I will say that the paintball epsiode was simply brilliant. Having never watched an episode before, I knew exactly who each character was, what their role was and they still managed to move the overall plot forward.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Cobie, that was a great TV moment but *TELL ME* you didn't miss this past Thursday's episode which was, I feel, the greatest 30 minutes in TV history! [Smile]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
*choke*

I did! This may call for a watch Hulu at work moment!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.