Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » COMMUNITY in its own thread at last! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: COMMUNITY in its own thread at last!
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
"And now, crickets"

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
It was of course much more low-key than last week's incredible 30-minute sitcom golden masterpiece, but there was stuff going on.

Didn't like how Jeff Winger (McHale) was soooo mean to Annie but it fit his character.

Not even a hint of a mention between last week's Jeff/britta hookup? intersting and for the best most likely.

"You could be a PLUMBER!!!" It was cute.

Senor Chang's revelation was quite unexpected... but it looks like they found a way to give him an even bigger role next season as a student, so that's good.

My DVR always cuts off a minute or so TOO soon--

--can someone tell me what exactly Pierce did to get everyone a passing grade? I bet he sexed her!! (NOT sexted-- SEXED [Big Grin] )

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
They weren't specific, but yeah - Pierce gave the teacher a little sexo for an easy test.

It's interesting to see how they're coming up with reasons to keep the cast together as the years go by. I don't see why they need to have one tv season equal a school year. They're just backing themselves into a corner, assuming the show goes on.

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I enjoyed it.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

SEASON TWO premiere tonight! Guest starring BETTY WHITE, it's sure to be streets ahead!

I got season 1 on DVD Tuesday, yay!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Any good extras on the DVD?

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

A KICK-PUNCHER comic book for just one [Smile] 90 minutes of DVD stuff too. Just buy it, I might want to watch when I come visit [Wink]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Wow, there were some serious repercussions from the season 1 finale there!

LOVED Jeff and Britta's little fake love affair thing. Cracked me smooth up.

Zombie fans: this Halloween will be a zombie episode... I knew there had to be fans on the writing staff after the 28 Days Later and Dawn of the Dead homages in the now-legendary paintball episode!

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I gotta start watching this...since I work at a Community College. Bet some of my days are odder than the show.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I can't wait for the DVD! My wife and I plan on a marathon viewing, where we eat "baggles" and chicken fingers throughout the day. Can't wait to see the "Kickpuncher" comic either!

I loved the season opener! The fight in the study room was muy dramatico! I imagine their new class is going to used as a tool to explore the group dynamics even further.

Am I the only one who thought the trick answer to the class assignment was going to be "The BOX is the most important tool?" (my wife has long said that "the recepticle" is man's most important invention) Betty White's "hatchet-launching crossbow/noose" is pretty rad though...

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Loved the new ep! I wish Betty White got to be a regular though!

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

E PLURIBUS ANUS!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

EEEEK! I forgot it had a thread of its own!

this show continues to SO ROCK.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

A zombie movie. They did a freakin' zombie movie.

I just love this show!!!

--------------------

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, I liked it. I think it was a much stronger ep than this weeks. Speaking of the Halloween ep, did anyone else think that Shirley's costume could of been Princess Peach from Super Mario Bros?

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.