Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » THE WALKING DEAD tv show (Page 52)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 52 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52   
Author Topic: THE WALKING DEAD tv show
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Btw, finally saw latest ep last night. Been a busy week moving.

Loved it.

Like others have said, Carl is so much better on the show. He really stands out. A lot has to do with the fantastic actor playing him--who lends a genuine vulnerability that makes the character feel more real, and all his mad ass moments more honest and earned.

Carol also is so much better than in the comics. I found her whiney there where here she comes off as strong and dependable. Loved her seen with Axel.

My boy Tyrese finally showed up! And we'll done too.

I also like how Rick and company are still super apprehensive towards Michonne...as they should be.

Lastly, my favorites on the show are clearly Glenn and Maggie. To me Maggie is "thee" breakout character on the show. I'm in awe of her and in love with her. Meanwhile, Glenn has always been a favorite in the comic; here he's all the good things plus a badass and romantic leading man. The actors of both these roles are just fantastic.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, and I love Beth. I definitely was glad when Carol got all protective over her. Her character clicked for me earlier this season when she was singing. She's definitely got a pure beauty about her that makes me feel all fatherly...(...and old because of that).
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
Well,Carol, who loves the show, asked me to take her to the comic book store saturday. I did. She bought the first three tpb's. Now she's hooked on the books. Until caught up, I'll be buying one a week for her.

LOVE IT!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
She's going to love it! Until issue 100.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Shhh, don't spoil it. [Wink] Just kidding. I don't follow it. Carol's the one that gets into all the horror and disaster movies. And if there's one with Aaron Eckhart in it, she's there.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 52 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.