Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » 2012-2013 Legion World College GameWeek (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: 2012-2013 Legion World College GameWeek
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Rutgers
Stanford
UCF
Kansas State
Baylor
Oklahoma
Boise State
Alabama
Florida State
Nebraska

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Week 14
Louisville @ Rutgers - THURS- Rut
UCLA @ Stanford - FRI- Stan
UCF @ Tulsa- UCF
Texas @ Kansas State- KS
Oklahoma State @ Baylor- Bay
Oklahoma @ TCU- Ok
Boise State @ Nevada- Boise
Alabama @ Georgia- Bama
Florida State @ Georgia Tech- FS
Nebraska @ Wisconsin- Wis

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Week 14
My picks for this week...

Louisville @ Rutgers - THURS- Rutgers
UCLA @ Stanford - FRI- Stanford
UCF @ Tulsa- Tulsa
Texas @ Kansas State- K State
Oklahoma State @ Baylor- Oklahoma State
Oklahoma @ TCU- Oklahoma
Boise State @ Nevada- Boise State
Alabama @ Georgia- Alabama
Florida State @ Georgia Tech- FSU
Nebraska @ Wisconsin Nebraska

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Hey! No stuffing the ballot box.

Just because you didn't vote last week doesn't mean you can have two sets of picks this week Rick!

This not NOT Florida! Well, it is but...

(I'm going to assume you want me to go with the latter set of picks unless I hear otherwise from you.)

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry vee, didn't realize I had done it. Yes, please, discount the first and go with the latter.

*hides head in shame, embarrasment, and stars at Lash's Isis/WW meme on facebook agin!

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angdar Fel
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angdar Fel   Email Angdar Fel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
Sorry vee, didn't realize I had done it. Yes, please, discount the first and go with the latter.

*hides head in shame, embarrasment, and stars at Lash's Isis/WW meme on facebook agin!

IKR? So nice.
Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

And here we go with the results for the final week of the regular season...

Cobie 7 of 10 = 70% (Season ~ 94 of 140 = 67%)
Lardy 8 of 10 = 80% (Season ~ 90 of 140 = 64%)
Vee 7 of 10 = 70% (Season ~ 88 of 140 = 63%)
Legiontracker 4 of 10 = 40% (Season ~ 82 of 140) = 59%)
Rick 8 of 10 = 60% (Season ~ 77 of 120 = 64%)
Dev-Em 6 of 10 = 60% (Season ~ 76 of 140 = 54%)

So there you have it. Results for the regular season show the following:

Cobie - 1st Place
Lardy - 2nd Place (tie)
Rick - 2nd Place (tie)
Vee - 4th Place
Legiontracker - 5th Place
Dev-Em - 6th Place

Grats to Cobie.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Alright! All these years and I finally win the college football thread! And ND goes undefeated!

(Come to think of it--they're probably related since I never pick against ND no matter what.)

Thanks Vee for a great season! Now don't go AWOL from LW for months until the next season. [Razz]

Looking forward to the bonus bowl game round.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Well...last place again. Noo problem with that, as I still hot over 50%. not bad. Maybe one of these years I will pay attention to more than just a handful of teams (but I doubt it.)

congrats to Cobie.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Going to do three groups for the post season bowl games. First group picks are due Dec 15th; second group picks are due Dec 27th; and third group picks are due Dec 31. However I'm going to post all of them today so you have plenty of time to consider and get them posted in case you are traveling for the Holidays. Let me know if you have any trouble reading this image.

-

[ December 03, 2012, 07:23 AM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Here's Group 2, due Dec 27th --

Please note, I caught a typo on here today as I was working on my picks. Oregon State plays Texas, not Texas Tech on the 29th. I edited it to reflect the correct pairings!

-

[ December 23, 2012, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

And here is Group 3, due on Dec 31 (or sooner of course...sooner is better [Smile] )

As Lardy pointed out, there is another typo on this sheet. Capital One Bowl is Georgia v Nebraska NOT Georgia Tech. Sorry guys!

-

[ December 29, 2012, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

1st, Thanks Vee for another great year. 2nd, Congrats Cobster. Good job. The rest of us gotta step up our game.

When I get more than five minutes, I'll look at the bowl stuff, Vee.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Tommy Tuberville to Cinci, didn't see that coming but glad because we were worried we were going to be the next MAC team to lose a coach. Toledo's was a prominent mention. Two former MAC coaches will be contending the NC this year.

Our local conference is the MAC, so we're pretty happy with the bowl season. Toledo plays on the smurf turf against a tough Utah St. NIU in the Orange Bowl! Wow.

Finally,

Go ARMY!

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Here are my picks for the first group....

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.