Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Lardy's NFL Pick 'em Game 2012-13 (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Lardy's NFL Pick 'em Game 2012-13
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, truth is I fell asleep in the third quarter cause both were playing like there were tunnels in their defense for the other team.

cowboys won, but from what I saw...both gonna suffer this season.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Ok, already lost one because of the Giants. Thought they both looked weak.

Chicago - though if I thought Luck was starting I'd say Colts
Minnesota - but I'm not convinced
Buffalo
Houston
New England
Detroit
New Orleans
Cleveland
Atlanta
Green Bay - best game of the week though
Seattle
Carolina
Pittsburgh
Baltimore
Oakland 

The first 3 weeks are so unpredictable in the NFL! Should be very interesting.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Chicago - though if I thought Luck was starting I'd say Colts

Luck IS starting, isn't he? That's what I've heard pretty much all along, at least. You've heard differently?!?! [Confused]

In any case I think Chicago at home will be too much for them. Colts offense may look okay, but all I've heard is that their defense should be atrocious.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Isn't it the same D as last year? It was preeeeety bad.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I thought for sure I heard he was starting beginning week 3 or so? I'm a fan of his and RG3--hope they both succeed in the NFL.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Chicago
Minnesota
NY Jets
Houston
New England
Detroit
New Orleans
Philadelphia
Kansas City
Green Bay
Seattle
Carolina
Denver
Baltimore
San Diego

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
GO LIONS!!!

It may not have been pretty, but it was a W!

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

How about the Jets? Wow.

And RG3 killed it today. Good for him!

Packers / 49ers has been good. Sloppy in places on both teams but still a good game.

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I was *at* the Jets game! But uh, I'm a Bills fan, so ... yeah, that kinda sucked.... [Frown]
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Jets definitely surprised. A lot of people were predicting the Bills to make the playoffs and the Jets to be a train wreck! (Both could still happen, but we shall see....)

RG3 was most def AWESOME! That game was playing over here, and I couldn't believe how well he did in the hostile environment that is the Super Dome--and in his first start! He really showed up the other four rookie QBs (including Luck) who, arguably, didn't have nearly as tough tests in their first outings.

Niners look like the early team to beat in the NFC. Jim Harbaugh was a GREAT hire as head coach!

quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3004:
I was *at* the Jets game! But uh, I'm a Bills fan, so ... yeah, that kinda sucked.... [Frown]

Boy, I bet it did! [Big Grin] My Panthers looked pretty bad at the Bucs, as well. Not sure if the Bucs D was THAT good or if the Panthers O is gonna be THAT bad this season. I hope it was opening day jitters!

BTW, Drake, this game is open, so if you wanna jump on for the Week 2 picks, please do! [Yes]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Week One Finals

Chuck: 8/16 (50%)
Rick: 9/16 (56%)
Dev: 8/16 (50%)
Cobie: 7/16 (44%)
Lardy: 10/16 (63%)

***Please double-check your numbers---I'm real tired tonight, so mistakes may have happened! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

And here are the games for Week 2. Remember, there are NFL Network games Thursday nights now, so please have either all your picks before kickoff Thursday night or at least pick that game and then the rest before the Sunday games kickoff.

NFL Week Two

9/13/12 (Thursday night)

Chicago at Green Bay

9/16/12 (Sunday)

Tampa Bay at NY Giants
New Orleans at Carolina
Arizona at New England
Minnesota at Indianapolis
Baltimore at Philadelphia
Kansas City at Buffalo
Cleveland at Cincinnati
Houston at Jacksonville
Dallas at Seattle
Washington at St. Louis
NY Jets at Pittsburgh
Tennessee at San Diego
Oakland at Miami

9/16/12 (Sunday Night)

Detroit at San Francisco

9/17/12 (Monday Night)

Denver at Atlanta

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Packers
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
NFL Week Two

9/13/12 (Thursday night)

Green Bay

9/16/12 (Sunday)

NY Giants
New Orleans
New England
Minnesota
Philadelphia
Buffalo
Cincinnati
Houston
Dallas
St. Louis
Pittsburgh
Tennessee
Miami

9/16/12 (Sunday Night)

Detroit

9/17/12 (Monday Night)

Denver

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I'll take the Packers Thursday night and get to the rest later. I must say, however, that I think the Bears have a very realistic shot at winning this one. They looked really good last week.

--------------------

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.