Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Lardy's NFL Pick 'em Game 2012-13 (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Lardy's NFL Pick 'em Game 2012-13
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Giants
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Giants

Booooo! [Razz]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
9/20/12 (Thursday night)

NY Giants at Carolina- Giants

9/23/12 (Sunday)

Tampa Bay at Dallas- Dallas
St. Louis at Chicago- Rams
San Francisco at Minnesota- SF
Detroit at Tennessee- Det
Cincinnati at Washington- Wash
Kansas City at New Orleans- NO
NY Jets at Miami- Jets
Buffalo at Cleveland- Buff
Jacksonville at Indianapolis- Jacks
Philadelphia at Arizona- AZ
Atlanta at San Diego- ATL
Houston at Denver- Den
Pittsburgh at Oakland- Pitt
New England at Baltimore- Ravens

9/24/12 (Monday Night)

Green Bay at Seattle- GB

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, so far I'm one for sixteen, lol. Even though i picked against my team.

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, I thought Carolina genuinely had a chance to win that one! Has anyone noticed that the Giants tend to excel when they have extensive injuries on defense?!? WTF?!?!?!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Carolina [Frown]
Dallas
Chicago
San Francisco
Detroit
Washington
New Orleans
NY Jets
Buffalo
Indianapolis
Arizona
San Diego
Denver
Pittsburgh
Baltimore
Green Bay

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Yeah, I thought Carolina genuinely had a chance to win that one! Has anyone noticed that the Giants tend to excel when they have extensive injuries on defense?!? WTF?!?!?!

The Giants are one of the most frustrating teams to predict. They lose when they shouldn't, they win when they shouldn't. [shrug]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Giants
Dallas
Chicago
San Francisco
Detroit
Washington
New Orleans
NY Jets
Buffalo
Indianapolis
Arizona
Atlanta
Denver
Pittsburgh
Baltimore
Green Bay

Toughest one for me was Denver / Houston. Ultimately, Houston hasn't proven themselves against anyone that good yet, and Manning at home will be wanting to make a statement.

I see we all have caught on to the fact the Ravens generally own the Pats, and they'll def want revenge for the playoffs last year.

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:

The Giants are one of the most frustrating teams to predict. They lose when they shouldn't, they win when they shouldn't. [shrug]
You wanna talk about the Tigers (Baseball) some time? They excel at winning against teams they shouldn't
and loosing to teams a little league team could beat.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I only acknowledge the existence of one baseball team: the Yankees. [Razz]
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh yeah, I've heard of them...we tend to beat them a lot.

[Wink]

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Yankees... buying more championships than anyone. [Wink]

--------------------

Something pithy!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Crazy, CRAZY week in the NFL, right guys? What did you guys find most surprising? San Fran falling to the Vikes? Saints going 0-3? Cards going 3-0? Pittsburg, New England and Detroit being under .500?

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

Honestly, I'm not really surprised by any of it. I'm enjoying what little I get to see. Crazy as it seems, football is more football right now with the replacement refs. The NFL had gone so hollywood that it was all slick and glamor. Now, there's some real dirt and mud on the field, so to speak.

Hell, the running game's making a return...I guess that's the biggest for me. It's really not a surprise since the pendulum can't swing too far without there being some sort of correction, but I'm enjoying it. If I played, I'd be the grunt on the ground, not the prima donna's runnin' round.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I also love moments like what we got last night: Torrie Smith having the game of his life on the same day his brother died in a motorcycle accident. There's just no other stage like sports for moments like this. I hate that he lost his brother, but Torrie's moment will touch fans' hearts for a long time.

--------------------

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.