Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Anyone here planning to have the same kind of Thanksgiving dinner as Charlie Brown?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone here planning to have the same kind of Thanksgiving dinner as Charlie Brown?
RED-001
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED-001   Email RED-001         Edit/Delete Post     
If you seen A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving,you'll know what I'm talking about.

The dinner consists of:

popcorn, pretzel sticks, jellybeans and toast.

Does that sound like your kind of feast?

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Not in the slightest. I mean, Snoopy and Woodstock would be a blast to spend the day with but I need some real grub.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't Snoopy & Woodstock have a full on turkey and all the trimmings meal after everybody else leave?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
I think that wouldn't be too bad. Last week, my friends made paninis for a Thanksgiving program and they were delicious. If someone is creative enough or if it is for a worthy cause it could be successful.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
Don't Snoopy & Woodstock have a full on turkey and all the trimmings meal after everybody else leave?

They did.

I'm not as much a fan of the TV specials as I am of the comic strip, but I thought that was a great ending.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Plus isn't the point of Thanksgiving is to be grateful for what you have and not to focus on what you don't have?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Isn't the fact that Woodstock is going to nom on another bird disturbing to people. [Wink]
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

well it is a different species of bird. And it is dead already. Perhaps Woodstock has a little vulture in him.

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
No, not really. There's a long history of fictional comic book or comic strip birds practicing cannibalism. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Ha! Quis and I posted at almost the same time!

I don't know about Woodstock being part vulture, but Snoopy used to spend a lot of time pretending to be a vulture.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Woodstock eating a turkey is no more disturbing than a human eating beef.

The scene of Charlie Brown, Linus and Snoopy making toast while "Linus and Lucy" plays in the background is incredible to watch.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.