Legion World
Posted By: Thriftshop Debutante Ask Policy Pam! - 11/24/03 10:44 AM
P-Pam, I'm not satisfied with the quality of care provided by Dr. Mayavale. I am open-minded and am willing to consider medical concepts and treatments that are less common in this part of the galaxy, but I can't believe that inhaling mist will cure everything. What does my Space-Health Maintence Organization (SHMO) policy recommend for this situation?
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: Ask Policy Pam! - 11/24/03 12:23 PM
PolicyPam
Posted By: MLLASH Re: Ask Policy Pam! - 11/24/03 01:59 PM
Dear Pam,

I'm considering buying more insurance. What do you think of this idea?
Posted By: Policy Pam Re: Ask Policy Pam! - 11/24/03 02:09 PM
PolicyPam
Posted By: MLLASH Re: Ask Policy Pam! - 11/24/03 02:15 PM
Pam,

what do you think of the new Insurance Insurance offered by your company? It sounds good on paper-- insurance covering all of my other insurance policies. In case I become disabled, the policies will be paid for me for up to one year.

But is insurance insurance really practical?
Posted By: Policy Pam Re: Ask Policy Pam! - 11/24/03 02:21 PM
My dear, insurance on your insurance is the wave of the future. In fact, most insurance policies will be null and void unless you qualify for and purchase an insurance insurance policy.

And no one can beat my rates. Just ask anyone on Tartarus.
Posted By: Quislet, Esq Re: Ask Policy Pam! - 11/24/03 02:34 PM
Poliy Pam,

What sort of policy would you recommend for bad writing and/or bad art?
Posted By: Policy Pam Re: Ask Policy Pam! - 11/24/03 03:09 PM
Well I do offer a post-DNA policy for those affected by bad writing. But it only covers you from un-original material. I'm afraid not even Mr. Brande can afford the policy that would cover original bad material.

As for art coverage I can offer you one of two policies. The first is a no-TNT interior policy, which protects you from cover artists attempting their hand at doing more than just covers.

And for that all around early Coipel look, I can offer you the Frank Miller Dark. This will cover you against anyone who you originally thought to be at least half-way decent in the art department but turns out to be a hack.

Let me know and I'll work up some quotes for you.
Posted By: The Mighty Quinn M. Re: Ask Policy Pam! - 11/25/03 01:30 AM
Hi Pam! When will accessory failure insurance be available?
Posted By: The Mighty Quinn M. Re: Ask Policy Pam! - 12/29/03 08:07 AM
Customer service please!!
Posted By: Policy Pam Re: Ask Policy Pam! - 10/16/04 08:00 PM
Oh, dear, Miss M.! I just now read your message!

Given your spotless record, I can offer you a 90% discount on our new accessory failure policy!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Ask Policy Pam! - 10/16/04 08:18 PM
Any man-cattle insurance? The stubborn (but lovable) beasts are always trying to get away and exert their independence.
Posted By: Lucifer Lass Re: Ask Policy Pam! - 10/16/04 08:41 PM
I find a bit of careful surgery solves the problem.
Posted By: ferroboy Re: Ask Policy Pam! - 10/17/04 12:34 AM
I find that same surgery would ruin the effect. No, we need an insurance policy from Policy Pam. Pam, can you help out?
Posted By: queer_legion Re: Ask Policy Pam! - 10/17/04 04:05 AM
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
P-Pam, I'm not satisfied with the quality of care provided by Dr. Mayavale. I am open-minded and am willing to consider medical concepts and treatments that are less common in this part of the galaxy, but I can't believe that inhaling mist will cure everything. What does my Space-Health Maintence Organization (SHMO) policy recommend for this situation?
I must disagree. I love Dr. Mayavale. His treatments are great. And the extra arms I have now are so helpful in certain situations. Mayavale rules! (Even if I’m dying of mist-associated lung disease.)
Posted By: Policy Pam Re: Ask Policy Pam! - 10/17/04 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Member Wolf:
Any man-cattle insurance? The stubborn (but lovable) beasts are always trying to get away and exert their independence.
Here at Mutual Damnation, we have policies to cover livestock and re-animated deadstock! With the coming Halloween season, I'd recommend you stock up on both!
© Legion World