Legion World
Admit it! You aren't as trusting and open-minded as you think you are! Which alien races do you find just too difficult to completely trust?

The telepaths of Titan! Read my mind in an instant? Bah! Keep away!

Durlans? How do I know they're not sneaking around and following me?

Imskians? I bet they've shrunk down into my pockets to jump me when I get back to my house and steal all my creds!
I don't trust brains that have been removed from their bodies, but still live. Doesn't really matter which race it started out as.
I hate aliens that name their race after common earth kitchen cookware and utensils and stuff.

You just KNOW they did that to lull earthlings into a false sense of security before they sneak in during the night and steal our nipples, or what have you.
Males of any race aren't to be trusted until they are flogged into submission.
We now know we can't trust Rimborians. Not only are they not human, they lie about their organ donation intentions.
I hope Ultra Boy returns the discount he got on his driver's liscense.
Originally posted by MLLASH:
I hate aliens that name their race after common earth kitchen cookware and utensils and stuff.
Strangely enough, I heard "human" means chopsticks or something on planet Ektra!

And I don't trust Coluans. Especially not when they're giving intelligence tests...
Originally posted by MLLASH:

You just KNOW they did that to lull earthlings into a false sense of security before they sneak in during the night and steal our nipples, or what have you.
The mind boggles if one got a severe case of Gil'Dishpan hands...
easy, earthlings.

and disk heads are a close second.
Dominators? But arent they good guys?
Only the ones that give discounts on repeat business.
Do Ferengi count?
The Pyramid Men of Altair have a very suspect economy.
Khunds. I don't trust any alien whose name I can't say in public without getting slapped (or possibly arrested!).

And Proteans, obviously. Shapeshifting *and* telepathy? That's felony probable cause, right there.

Originally Posted by Power Boy
easy, earthlings.

and disk heads are a close second.

bwahahahahaha Earthlings! It's TRUE!

oh yeah, and if they call themselves "Dominators" .. warning sign.
Originally Posted by Power Boy
oh yeah, and if they call themselves "Dominators" .. warning sign.

Now I wonder why there was never an epic confrontation between the 'Dominators' and the 'Subs.'

With Grimbor the Chainsman as referee?

Tromites... every last one of them.

What... too soon?
Imskians . . . because short people got no reason to live.
Dominators mostly
Appelaxians. Especially the one that calls itself Quislet and pretends not to be an Appelaxian...

Those Kryptonians. Every time they look at me I just KNOW they're undressing me with their x-ray vision!
Women.

There, I said it. wink
© Legion World