Legion World
Vote for your favorite female Legionnaires! All gals who have held active/reserve/honorary status plus Subs members have been included in the poll.
You may vote for up to 7. Thanks in advance for voting!
Posted By: Reboot Re: Favorite Legionnaire Heroine! (results) - 03/17/04 07:12 PM
Huh? Dawnstar's joint top?

Just how many altIDs of Greybird voted here? smile
Well now it's XS and Triad on front, but not by much! I guess all those votes from Cragg are begining to tell!
The results sure can be different when you take the males out of the equation! Not by much, but ther's still a significant change.
Posted By: Bevis Re: Favorite Legionnaire Heroine! (results) - 03/19/04 10:39 AM
Interesting that two of the top four at the moment (XS, Triad, Kinetix and Dream Girl) are post boot characters. And Kinetix is one of the most screwed around with characters in the Legion too.
Posted By: Reboot Re: Favorite Legionnaire Heroine! (results) - 03/23/04 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Bevis:
Interesting that two of the top four at the moment (XS, Triad, Kinetix and Dream Girl) are post boot characters. And Kinetix is one of the most screwed around with characters in the Legion too.
And I'd at least suspect that Triad's being voted for for her post-boot self more than the preboot version.
Results:

12 votes (41%)

Triad

11 votes (38%)

Dreamer

10 (34%)

Dawnstar
Projectra
Saturn Girl
Umbra
XS

9 (31%)

Apparition
Kinetix
Violet

8 (28%)

Shikari
Supergirl
White Witch

6 (21%)

Andromeda
Monstress
Night Girl

5 (17%)

Infectious Lass

4 (14%)

Insect Queen
Spark

3 (10%)

Kid Quantum II
Thunder

2 (7%)

Comet Queen
Computo
Sensor
Spider Girl
Veilmist

1 (3%)

Catspaw
Celeste Rockfish
Kono

Nightwind

Some observations:

Dawnstar and Jeckie have done pretty well for themselves considering that they haven't been seen since the reboot.

The gals introduced in the reboot have had very varied results: XS, Kinetix and Kari have scored pretty high while Jazmin, Sensor and Thunder rank near the bottom.

Poor Ayla has hit rock bottom; only 4 votes, and she didn't even beat Monstress! But then, Ayla has consistently done poorly in favorite Legionnaire polls anyway.

Unsurprisingly, Nightwind got 0 votes. Her tenure was in the 5-year gap, after all, and she didn't have many appearances.
Posted By: Reboot Re: Favorite Legionnaire Heroine! (results) - 04/08/04 05:50 PM
As my earlier response hinted, I'm shocked @ Dawnstar getting so many votes.

The rest don't hold many surprises (although I'd have seperated Dream Girl/Dreamer, since the Nuras are pretty different, and you did it for the Sensors).

Other than those, and being a bit disappointed in how low Ayla went, pretty much no real surprises there.
© Legion World