Legion World
Posted By: wndola1 Legion Checklist - 02/20/07 08:46 PM
Does anyone maintain a complete legion checklist online. I hit a serious quarter bin vein this weekend (about 95 legion comics) and I want to have a nice checklist to take to Wizard world so I don't buy repeats.
Posted By: Quislet, Esq Re: Legion Checklist - 02/20/07 08:59 PM
There is a partial checklist in the Encyclopedia Galactica forum. I don't know if this would be helpful for you.
Posted By: Valor1 Re: Legion Checklist - 02/21/07 05:09 AM
Wikipedia has a listing lower down on the page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legion_of_Super-Heroes
Also there are links to some external sites that have cover galleries etc.
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: Legion Checklist - 02/21/07 05:20 AM
Never, ever, point to Wikipedia as a source when we have our own, more accurate wiki dedicated to the Legion. wink

You'll find a checklist, with cover images, at the LegionWiki .
Posted By: reservations Re: Legion Checklist - 05/26/04 12:07 AM
Good websites/checklists

Hey, are there any good Legion websites still around? Also, anny good sites with a checklist so I can check against what's missing? Most online stores have gaps, but are useful.
Posted By: wayniac5 Re: Legion Checklist - 02/28/06 11:27 AM
checklist for LSH appearences

I'm trying to update my collection and make sure that there are no x-overs or cameos I missed in the passed few years. Any one reccomend any good x-over checklists?

I found 2. One was too detailed offering a paragraph descirption of every issue, the other was just a list of issue numbers not mentioning what the crossover was at all.

I'd like one that says

Kingdom Come #2: ( starboy cameo)

Flash secret Files: XS appearance, tornado twins

about that much detail....

anyone got a good reccomendation
Posted By: Faraway Lad Re: Legion Checklist - 03/01/06 08:05 AM
Wayniac

If you look in the Encyclopidia Galactica section here on legionworld there is a pretty good checklist (any chance of you guys moving it on from the 70's yet wink ) done by our very own Nightcrawler and Lightning Lad. With its use of cover scans i find it one of the best such lists out there, as seeing the covers reminds me of which ones i have/dont have.
Posted By: wayniac5 Re: Legion Checklist - 03/02/06 05:26 AM
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
Wayniac

If you look in the Encyclopidia Galactica section here on legionworld there is a pretty good checklist (any chance of you guys moving it on from the 70's yet wink ) done by our very own Nightcrawler and Lightning Lad. With its use of cover scans i find it one of the best such lists out there, as seeing the covers reminds me of which ones i have/dont have.
anything that far back I'm good on. I worry about the small cameos and panel appearences form the last 10 years or so that might've slipped by my attention.

crossover appearecnces of members like XS or Thunder, Ferro who spent time in 20th century.

I collect all Panel appearences and cameos of every legion member save superboy and supergirl.
Posted By: wndola1 Re: Legion Checklist - 02/21/09 07:08 PM
Help With Checklist

Does anyone want to take a fey minutes to help me with my checklist... I know I am missing all the recent stuff but minor old issues are missing too. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.diversionarium.com/Legion_Checklist_Blank.htm]
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: Legion Checklist - 02/21/09 08:26 PM
I've combined topics so that we get all this information in one place.

I think the best source for all Legion Apearances thus far is still Legion Wiki .
© Legion World